Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

5 hours ago, Taikomochi said:

I’m sure it’s probably fine, but I am extra anxious as I’ve had a string of orders get stuck or lost in the mail (admittedly none from LLL but I’m still on edge.)

Bear in mind, as long as it hasn't shipped, it can't get stuck in the mail.

4 hours ago, redishere said:

EBDE3A8C-9728-4F90-BE58-4CB38381A8C8.jpeg

That's the standard definition of "shipped" for all retailers I think. I suppose it means that it's packaged and labelled and ready for pickup by the delivery service, so everything the seller has to do with shipping it has in fact been done.

3 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

LLL just posted some images on their FB page; apparently they're having a Christmas party right now. They should be shipping our packages!!

Damn, so that means no shipping today either! Or it's a lousy Christmas party.

1 hour ago, Zanobard said:

Shipped! 😃 (#166776)

My excitement is now beyond measure.

Hey you got one order before me! #166777

Just got my confirmation email (well, it could have been a while ago, I didn't check the time). Est. shipping time is 3 days! Holy shit that's fast! I was expecting closer to 2 weeks.

13 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

So just to clarify… Am I right in thinking that if I don't get the notification today, I won't have it before Christmas?

They just started shipping most of the packages. It's only like 2:00 AM in California, still 22 hours until the day is done. And even if they don't ship it today, there's still Monday. I doubt 1 or 2 days would make too much of a difference in shipping time.

1 hour ago, bollemanneke said:

So just to clarify… Am I right in thinking that if I don't get the notification today, I won't have it before Christmas?

Also just found out on the news that the USPS will be open on Sunday as well for the rest of the month, so if LLL is open on Sundays they would still be able to ship packages tomorrow as well.

7 hours ago, Incanus said:

No shipping notice yet.

I am just worried my package won't get here by 20th of this month. Even with the exorbitant shipping fees the delivery will probably take a while in the pre-Christmas postal madness.

Didn't you order it within the first few minutes? I wouldn't worry.

I just got a shipping notice too... And I ordered it with 30 minutes delay! 

:woop:

1 minute ago, Josh500 said:

Didn't you order it within the first few minutes? I wouldn't worry.

I just got a shopping notice too... And I ordered it with 30 minutes delay! 

I got my order in a minute before 12 on the day. Not fast enough apparently.

And they got these from the plant this late. It will take forever for them to pack and ship all of these, especially bundled with other releases.

2 minutes ago, Incanus said:

I got my order in a minute before 12 on the day. Not fast enough apparently.

And they got these from the plant this late. It will take forever for them to pack and ship all of these, especially bundled with other releases.

Obviously they don't do it strictly in order. Only approximately.

The first 500 orders (for example) are shipped on Day 1. But in which order these 500 are sent is anybody's guess. Kinda like that.

1 minute ago, Taikomochi said:

Time for us to burst into the homes of all the sleeping LLL employees. “Wakey wakey, motherfuckers, time to ship!” while banging wooden spoons on pans. 

Use metallic spoons! They make more noise.

I talk from experience. 😂 

4 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

But why don't they ship them in the order order? Wouldn't that be the straightforward thing to do?

2 minutes ago, Taikomochi said:

Time for us to burst into the homes of all the sleeping LLL employees. “Wakey wakey, motherfuckers, time to ship!” while banging wooden spoons on pans. 

At that point, you could just take your copy and leave!

3 minutes ago, Taikomochi said:

tumblr_mryx7bg0Tp1qg4blro1_500.gif

Karol

And I think I know why, too.

That's because it's not one person doing all the packing. Obviously, duh. It's 20 guys and girls, or 30, or maybe even more, and each one probably gets their share. One guy does orders 1-50, the next guy 50-100, and so on.

That's my theory anyway! 

7 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

LLL just posted some images on their FB page; apparently they're having a Christmas party right now. They should be shipping our packages!!

Well, they already took our money.... They're in a party mood. 😂 

5 hours ago, Once said:

I got my shipping email 8,5 hours ago. Nice to wake up to.

Congrats! You might have been the very first.

3 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Anyone who already had a shipping confirmation order the Kilar Dracula?

Yes, I'd like to know this too.  It's the only one of the four I ordered that hasn't been confirmed to be shipping.  Like Potter, the website says the 7th.

It's only just after 7 in LA though so long ways to go yet!

I don’t have an expected delivery date yet, but I’m glad to see things are moving pretty smoothly even if I’m far far away in badabibubi-Land 🇮🇹

9674D4C7-0356-4A7A-875E-70803FAFE15B.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Checking my mail every 5 minutes...

Same here. Don’t know what I expect to find, to be honest!

”Dear redishere, you’ve been a good boy: now go fetch” 🐶📀

10 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I'm sure they will start shipping boxes in a few hours.

Yep they're not even open yet. Give 'em 10 mins :)

Edit: Excuse the brain fart there. Got my timezones mixed up. Coming up to noon in LA, right?

10 minutes ago, mstrox said:

SHIPPING UPDATE:

We are starting to ship out the following cds:

HARRY POTTER BOX
WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH
SCHINDLER'S LIST

We should have Land of the Giants in stock on Monday...Tuesday the latest.

There was a manufacturing delay on Dracula, but we are told we should have product in hand no later than Wednesday or Thursday of Next week (Dec 12/13)

Please be patient with us. We aren't amazon and we let our employees sleep and use the bathroom...occasionly. ;)

Dracula sinks his fangs into my neck!