Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

Just now, Josh500 said:

At work? At school? On a journey around the world?

At university! And I don’t get home until 9pm. It’s excruciating.

3 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

Does that University happen to be Hogwarts?

If I was at Hogwarts I would have got my owl to drop it in to me during breakfast! Although a CD player wouldn’t work there 🤓

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

If I was at Hogwarts I would have got my owl to drop it in to me during breakfast! Although a CD player wouldn’t work there 🤓

All of that magic and not a single electrical outlet... what a shame.

While I was travelling back from Luxembourg to Italy, my package was already in Milan. I had to stop in Turin to sleep before literally storming off this morning to arrive home before the package. I even called my landlord asking her to put a note for the mailman, then I arrived in a hurry, after hours driving... and nothing. And the tracking page is still labeling the package as “leaving Milan” yesterday. 

So close I can taste it, as someone once said.

4 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

According to USPS' latest thrilling update, mine has been enjoying L.A. for the weekend. I'll probably get it this week though.

Ditto. But mine has been travelling from one facility to the next.

38 minutes ago, ATXHusker said:

Anyone have an order # later than 167156 that has already shipped out?  Should I become worried that I haven't received a tracking # yet?

Mine is #167105 and it’s still awaiting shipment too. Misery loves company : )

34 minutes ago, ATXHusker said:

Anyone have an order # later than 167156 that has already shipped out?  Should I become worried that I haven't received a tracking # yet?

I have an order number #167390 and I still waiting for response from lalaland records. My order status is still awaiting shipment. Last email update from lalaland I received on 1st december.

Besides Harry Potter boxset I ordered 2 James Bond soundtracks. I'm still wondering if Die Another Day blocks my order. When I ordered cds on 27th November all were available, but after I made an order, on the next day in my account on lalaland records shop website I had a message under Die Another Day that Unfortunately this product is no longer for sale so it cannot be reordered. On the product site of Die Another Day soundtrack the Shipping Status changed for: TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK

So I'm wondering : did they put the last one cds of Die Another Day in my order (I mean in my package) or something went wrong (disc or discs damaged , missing artwork booklets) and lalaland are waiting for new pressings of discs from manufacturer.

I have accepted that my cds will reach my home in New 2019 Year. 😢

Mine hasn't shipped, and (I'm guessing) won't until they get Bram Stoker's Dracula in.  Which is fine, but it's a thing I only know about because I read this forum.  I'm not sure I understand why LLL wouldn't send me an email saying, hey, heads up, gonna be a delay.

4 hours ago, redishere said:

While I was travelling back from Luxembourg to Italy, my package was already in Milan. I had to stop in Turin to sleep before literally storming off this morning to arrive home before the package. I even called my landlord asking her to put a note for the mailman, then I arrived in a hurry, after hours driving... and nothing. And the tracking page is still labeling the package as “leaving Milan” yesterday. 

So close I can taste it, as someone once said.

Maybe the package arrived at your place, saw nobody was there, and then went back? :P

3 hours ago, mstrox said:

I have order 167034 and it hasn't shipped yet.  Hold tight, gang!

Im about 500 past you. I had mine order about 17 minutes after 2 but I was way down of the shipping  list. When it does arrive I will listen in the car. That will take almost 9 days of driving too and from work. However there are only 7 more working days past today in 2018 so I will get to crank it in the house.

My tracking is now becoming worse than useless. Royal Mail reckons it left the UK nearly 24 hours ago but USPS thinks it 'arrived' in L.A. after that point.

:banghead:

Oh well, when I wake up in 8 hours I'll discover the next episode. Which continent will it be on? :P

No updates on mine since last Friday when it "arrived" in LA. I know the flight to Australia is long but it shouldn't take 4 days to be scanned at a local sorting facility. Bloody Australian postal service :banghead:

Congrats to all the lucky UK people who've already received their copy.

Mine is sitting at my local post office...it will deliver tomorrow!!

Now... I might save HP for last and listen to Schindler's List & The World Is Not Enough First....if I have enough self-control. 

20 minutes ago, crumbs said:

No updates on mine since last Friday when it "arrived" in LA. I know the flight to Australia is long but it shouldn't take 4 days to be scanned at a local sorting facility. Bloody Australian postal service :banghead:

I know, Australia always gets the shit end of the stick. Hopefully it'll arrive later this week or next.

I don't want to sound like a hippie or whatever, but all of our packages came from the same place, and have all been touched by the same people. Therefore we are all... one.

I'll show myself out...

I have no idea if this information helps anyone or not, but

I was order #166877, and I got my confirmation at 3:00 EST the day it went on sale

I got my shipping notice almost exactly 10 days later on Friday Dec 7 at 2:59 PM

It left California that day, had some checkin without a location listed on Saturday the 8th, arrived in Massachusetts on Sunday the 9th, and was delivered to me today, Monday the 10th

1 hour ago, crumbs said:

I’m still awaiting shipment. I only ordered an hour late!