Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

4 hours ago, Josh500 said:

Relax, chump.

This has nothing to do with disrespect. You should look up the word "respect," by the way. People like you have no idea what it means. And the only rabidly pessimistic person here is you (which is sort of understandable). 

And anyway, the person before me said 2 or 3. I was just following up that thought...

What a fucking racist! 😂

German, are you? 

I see you're from the UK. 

Figures, with the decided lack of humor.

Sounds like mine will ship this afternoon!  I won't listen to Potter until I "get it" for Christmas, but I'm excited to rip into Schindler's List and Haunting of Hill House since they'll be packed with it.

5 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

More like "MV baby, where is my boxset?"

No, that's what William Ross is thinking!

I bet he's the one that's the most excited about this set... 😂 

@Luke Skywalker Have you gotten your set already, BTW?

14 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

No, that's what William Ross is thinking!

I bet he's the one that's the most excited about this set... 😂

@Luke Skywalker Have you gotten your set already, BTW?

Nope

4 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

So what's your status? Or didn't you order this yet? 

Awaiting shipment last time I checked... :(

mi order number was 1673....something. I ordered it 23 minutes after it went on sale ..

35 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Awaiting shipment last time I checked... :(

mi order number was 1673....something. I ordered it 23 minutes after it went on sale ..

To Spain? You'll have it early next week! :)

On 12/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, ATXHusker said:

Update from MV on the FSM board, makes me a little more at ease that I haven't received a shipping confirmation or tracking # yet.

As stated many times before, if you wanted this before Christmas it was wise to order it through us. We are literally sending out a few thousand of these things along with the other cds released. We are getting to them as quickly as we can. Our crew are working until 9...10 PM some nights processing and packing. Please be patient.

As always, please read statements carefully. We stated it will start shipping on Dec 7. START. So folks who just ordered Harry by itself, or with CDs that were in stock along with it have had their orders sent out...most of them. Our plant is literally feeding us 100s of boxes a day. We should get the rest of them this afternoon. Mr. Williams and I don't even have copies yet. Lol

Still waiting on Giants to come in and the rest of Dracula (don ask...blame the CD plants shutting down in the US).

Most stores were sent out Schindler and TWINE this week. 

MV

Sounds like their problem. Its a bit condescending. Clearly they didn't plan this out properly. As a consumer excuses are the sellers problem.

Lol at the stupid reaction by millennials and genXrs

4 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Shipped!

My order number is 167594

Mine is 31 spaces ahead 167566 and still shows awaiting shipment

I only wanted HP

2 hours ago, mstrox said:

Mine just shipped.

I think the consumers had unrealistic expectations in this case, personally.

I think their expectations are fine. If you take that many orders in such a very short amount of time  lala should have been better prepared to fulfill  those orders especially at the exorbitant price. 

Just now, ATXHusker said:

How is $15 per disc and exorbitant price?!  If your puchased the LOTR:CRs did you balk at those prices too?

Joe doesn't like LOTR, so 1 dollar would probably be overpriced to him.

1 hour ago, JoeinAR said:

I think their expectations are fine. If you take that many orders in such a very short amount of time  lala should have been better prepared to fulfill  those orders especially at the exorbitant price. 

I suppose they could have hired additional personnel to ship more packages in less time. And priced the Potter set at $200 to pay them.

4 hours ago, ATXHusker said:

How is $15 per disc and exorbitant price?!  If your puchased the LOTR:CRs did you balk at those prices too?  This set is worth every single red cent.  If you don’t like the price don’t buy it or wait until it goes on sale, jeez.

This is a ridiculous and uneducated statement as well.  I am in sales at a major technology company and we constantly have logistical and supply chain issues with 3rd party vendors that we sell or component shortages due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control (there was a tsunami a few years back in the Far East that wiped out a major supply of SSD drives for instance).  We are currently dealing with a customer who might have to cancel a $1M order with us due to a component shortage where they need to have the order delivered for their end of year funds.  Talk about stressful!

Unless LLL, Intrada, etc starts to press the CDs, produce the packaging and / or liner notes in house, there’s going to be supply issues with the companies that they have partnered with to produce and sell these sets.

I wouldnt waste on a dime on Lotr scores. LIsten to Faleel.  Save you it can.

Listen tx husker thanks for calling me uneducated. You are a salesman so you should understand  quality service. Thats what us uneducated elderly expect.

1 hour ago, Marian Schedenig said:

I suppose they could have hired additional personnel to ship more packages in less time. And priced the Potter set at $200 to pay them.

That is really stupid reasoning Marion

48 minutes ago, Potterhead said:

Should this set be still available in January?

At the start of the New Year probably, but by the end of January? Who knows? I wouldn't count on it.

3 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

If a few additional hands for the holiday shopping season meant a 100 dollar mark up per HP set, well, let’s just say I should have asked for a job at the LLL warehouse last time I was at LA.

15 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

Wow.... what a hole....

What was it doing for 5 days?

Hey my copy is still 

December 12, 2018 
In Transit to Next Facility 
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility. 

December 8, 2018, 6:07 pm 
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility 
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER  

44 minutes ago, Incanus said:

Hey my copy is still 

Do you use the US tracking? Have you tried the Finnish one? It might have different information. I usually check Royal Mail once it croses the border. For instance, the USPS tracking tells me it's in Langley but RM tells me it has reached Derby this morning.

Karol

So I woke up with bittersweet news. The sweet part is that my package has been shipped, but the bitter part is that the address that they have used in the USPS is not correct... So I have wrote to LLL to let them know.

19 minutes ago, DrTenma said:

So I woke up with bittersweet news. The sweet part is that my package has been shipped, but the bitter part is that the address that they have used in the USPS is not correct... So I have wrote to LLL to let them know.

How does that happen? Did you have different addresses in your Paypal vs your LLL account?

37 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Do you use the US tracking? Have you tried the Finnish one? It might have different information. I usually check Royal Mail once it croses the border. For instance, the USPS tracking tells me it's in Langley but RM tells me it has reached Derby this morning.

Karol

The Finnish postal service tracking is showing nothing which means it hasn't arrived in Finland and thus hasn't been registered here yet. And I have no way of knowing where it is moving since I get no updates from USPS either. It is just "moving between facilities". Postal tracking limbo is the perfect description.

56 minutes ago, DrTenma said:

the address that they have used in the USPS is not correct

Is it wrong or have they missed part of it off? I ask because my street wasn't on the address label they used either (it was on my order and PayPal - I double checked). Fortunately my flat number, building name and postcode were enough and it was delivered without any issues.

Hope it's the same for you but definitely contact LLL if you're worried!

1 hour ago, Incanus said:

The Finnish post8al service tracking is showing nothing which means it hasn't arrived in Finland and thus hasn't been registered here yet. And I have no way of knowing where it is moving since I get no updates from USPS either. It is just "moving between facilities". Postal tracking limbo is the perfect description.

Screenshot_20181213_105535.jpg

Nothing like this? 

24 minutes ago, hornist said:

Screenshot_20181213_105535.jpg

Nothing like this? 

I wish. 

Amazing how differently the same basic tracking works even for people from the same country.