Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

38 minutes ago, Alan said:

Is it wrong that I felt a little annoyed at this set being lumped in along with two other Wizarding World soundtrack releases in a Pottermore article?

This thing deserves its own feature on any Potter site!

https://www.pottermore.com/news/make-christmas-extra-festive-this-year-with-these-wizarding-world-albums

That article needed a good spellcheck. 

Did anyone else order HP, SL, TWINE, and Die Another Day in the same order? And if so, have you received it yet, or received any notification it has shipped? Because I’m really curious about what would be keeping my order from shippjng by now and would at least take comfort in not being the only one “awaiting shipment.”

After a veeeery long time "awaiting shipment" status my set finally shipped. But to make it even more exciting, La-La Land changed the shipping address before shipping. Instead of Hesse, my federal state, they chose a random Hessian city in which I don't live. I hope customs and mail service can identify the true address. I'm slightly annoyed; I mean, why? We don't even usually put our federal state on there, but if I have to, I'd rather they stick to it.

6 hours ago, Iron_Giant said:

Did anyone else order HP, SL, TWINE, and Die Another Day in the same order? And if so, have you received it yet, or received any notification it has shipped? Because I’m really curious about what would be keeping my order from shippjng by now and would at least take comfort in not being the only one “awaiting shipment.”

I ordered Harry Potter box set, The World is not Enough and Die Another Day in the same order. I received notification it has shipped on 13th December. I ordered the order on November 27th, so I waited for 17 days.

1 hour ago, MedigoScan said:

Its flying towards my country's capitol now

I think

Mine continues to reside in the postal limbo. No tracking info for 3 days now.

9 hours ago, paleo said:

After a veeeery long time "awaiting shipment" status my set finally shipped. But to make it even more exciting, La-La Land changed the shipping address before shipping. Instead of Hesse, my federal state, they chose a random Hessian city in which I don't live. I hope customs and mail service can identify the true address. I'm slightly annoyed; I mean, why? We don't even usually put our federal state on there, but if I have to, I'd rather they stick to it.

It's always amusing when US services and shops insist on entering a federal state. Just further proof that Americans really have no clue about Europe.

2 hours ago, Wojism said:

What is there to learn?

Hitler wanted to control you. We stopped him. Stalin took half. Reagan defeated Communism in the the West. You have no guns. The End. 

Germany equals Europe to you? 

I guess we succeeded.

18 hours ago, Iron_Giant said:

I ordered the set along with SL and the Land of Giants set, and I'm still "awaiting shipment" too. 

I see many people that ordered the HP set also ordered a few other sets at the same time.... 

I just got the HP set and SL, and I feel like I didn't get enough! I'm thinking of placing another order for 2 more HP sets (as gifts), LOTG, and maybe Bram Stoker's Dracula! What else? :D

14 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

I'm thinking of placing another order for 2 more HP sets (as gifts), LOTG, and maybe Bram Stoker's Dracula! What else? :D

I'm seriously considering SL and Dracula but I think they can wait until after Christmas. Should probably spend some money on others first 😛

12 minutes ago, Alan said:

I'm seriously considering SL and Dracula but I think they can wait until after Christmas. Should probably spend some money on others first 😛

You didn't get SL yet? Mate, that one I would get right away!

Well, if I ordered additional HP sets, those would be gifts to friends (though not Christmas gifts)...

Gotta be careful not to get addicted to CD online shopping, though! :D

4 hours ago, gkgyver said:

It's always amusing when US services and shops insist on entering a federal state. Just further proof that Americans really have no clue about Europe.

You won't believe this but the converse is true. 

4 hours ago, Wojism said:

What is there to learn?

Hitler wanted to control you. We stopped him. Stalin took half. Reagan defeated Communism in the the West. You have no guns. The End. 

Is that what they teach you in school? You guys live in in your own fantasy world, don't you. No wonder the whole world laughs at you. 😂 

4 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Is that what they teach you in school? You guys live in in your own fantasy world, don't you. No wonder the whole world laughs at you. 😂 

What the fuck do they teach your. Your little country was certainly not going to free Europe. Yeah we have our laughable pos pres but you got brexit.

2 minutes ago, JoeinAR said:

What the fuck do they teach your. Your little country was certainly not going to free Europe.

The difference is, we're not so dumb as to claim that, like many of you guys do 24/7. 😂 

Start cussing again? Don't lose your nerve now. 

2 minutes ago, Wojism said:

I'm 20 years out of grade school. I don't remember what I learned. 

I'm thinking probably not the truth. ;)

7 minutes ago, Wojism said:

When Europe conquers America, they can make the American curriculum. Until then, buy our cultural exports and say thank you. 

Nobody wants to conquer America. Conquering other nations based on propaganda lies... That was Hitler's thing, wasn't it? And of course that's what the US government has always been doing.

Nobody thanks America for that, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Wojism said:

Oh, won't somebody please try? I've been itching for a proper war to use up some of our stockpile weapons so we can build more. 

Oh, I know you do. Trust me, I know. And the whole world does too, including the Russians and the Chinese.

That's why they call you guys dumb warmongers, I guess. Thank you for proving my point. Athough I'm sure not all Americans are like you, too many still are... It's sad, very sad.

Just now, crumbs said:

FINALLY! Seems to have been processed at customs. How annoying that I have to wait until next weekend to listen :(

cust.PNG

I'm holding out hope that you get yours tomorrow and I get mine on Christmas Eve next Monday. A man can dream 😫

So does anybody have an update on how many sets sold so far? And how many sets made up the first batch? Come to think of it, that must have been one humongous batch, consisting of what? 3,000 HP sets? Or more?

@Arpy

WTF! Yours clears in less than two days and mine takes five?! That's not fair. Yours should be delayed, or something!

Weird coincidence that both packages cleared the same minute though. Maybe customs have a specific LLL pile :P

18 hours ago, Incanus said:

Mine continues to reside in the postal limbo. No tracking info for 3 days now.

No tracking updates on the LLL order for 7 days, and the Intrada order has been dead for 9 (except for a series of "In Transit to Next Facility" that stopped 5 days ago).

3 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

No tracking updates on the LLL order for 7 days, and the Intrada order has been dead for 9 (except for a series of "In Transit to Next Facility" that stopped 5 days ago).

We few, we unlucky few.

Throw me a freakin bone here. I'm the obsessive fan. Need the info.

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva