Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

3 hours ago, Arpy said:

Just an FYI, my past LLL orders went to 'AWAITING SHIPMENT' but the shipping confirmation came via email from one of the lllemployees. 

Who else would be sending it?

3 hours ago, Arpy said:

I can still see my past orders on LLL's website - Saving Private Ryan - is still listed as AWAITING SHIPMENT even though it shipped way back when it was released. 

So for those with an Awaiting Shipment status, theoretically the set could already be on the way!?

3 hours ago, Arpy said:

Just an FYI, my past LLL orders went to 'AWAITING SHIPMENT' but the shipping confirmation came via email from one of the lllemployees. I can still see my past orders on LLL's website - Saving Private Ryan - is still listed as AWAITING SHIPMENT even though it shipped way back when it was released. 

Ditto. But my first order from their new website must have been Saving Private Ryan so I don't have any idea if they will send me a shipping confirmation as SPR sure didn't get one.

5 hours ago, Josh500 said:

So for those with an Awaiting Shipment status, theoretically the set could already be on the way!?

Satan Claus 

6 hours ago, Josh500 said:

Mustn't...get...excited...

3 minutes ago, Zanobard said:

Mustn't...get...excited...

I doubt it's already shipped, though. 

Like Jay said, if LLL got their first batch, they'd likely post a pic...

1 minute ago, Josh500 said:

I doubt it's already shipped, though. 

Like Jay said, if LLL got their first batch, they'd likely post a pic...

Yeah, you're probably right. Damn, this wait hurts...

6 hours ago, Incanus said:

Ditto. But my first order from their new website must have been Saving Private Ryan so I don't have any idea if they will send me a shipping confirmation as SPR sure didn't get one.

I also did not get a shipping confirmation for SPR.  But I did for ET on vinyl, which I ordered separately.

2 minutes ago, Bespin said:

I hope my set will be delivered by Hedwig and not Errol.

I hope mine is delivered by USPS and then by Finnish postal service.

Just now, Alan said:

I would not be at all surprised if the majority of those orders included the HP set. I'm glad I was refreshing the page when it appeared!!

Same. Goodness. I wonder how many were on Day 1.

2 minutes ago, Alan said:

I would not be at all surprised if the majority of those orders included the HP set. I'm glad I was refreshing the page when it appeared!!

Yeah, you're right! That's actually the number of orders, not the number of albums ordered.

Big difference! 

You know, I'm suddenly feeling that this set might not be available this time next year month!

I wonder if they will license individual releases down the line?

2 minutes ago, TSMefford said:

Same. Goodness. I wonder how many were on Day 1.

I have no way of knowing for sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say around 1,500 albums on the First Day, and another 1,000 over the course of the week...

I'm guessing they already sold around 2,500 HP albums. Half of their entire stock.

If WB is not stupid, they'll see there's money in this. Maybe the plan always was to release them individually a few years down the line after "skinning" the ultrafans who had to have all 3, or this was their only was to get 1.

36 minutes ago, Holko said:

If WB is not stupid, they'll see there's money in this. Maybe the plan always was to release them individually a few years down the line after "skinning" the ultrafans who had to have all 3, or this was their only was to get 1.

But buying all three scores individually wouldn't have been any cheaper. Besides that, anyone who only wants one or two of these scores can sell the rest easily enough on eBay or elsewhere.

Still "Awaiting Fulfillment".

To my mind, they ship when they can, and I'll get it when it arrives.

While getting the set before Christmas would be ideal, I have plenty of fun to have until it arrives either way.