Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

1 hour ago, Arpy said:

Is 'Three Note Loop on this set? Maybe under a different name? I'll be disappointed if it isn't.

On 11/23/2018 at 3:10 AM, Jay said:

DISC 2

THE FILM SCORE [continued]

9. The Stone 3:41

2 hours ago, Nick Parker said:

descargar azkaban prisoner AQUI POR GRATIS

Click on installer link to begin download 

WTF I keep getting this:

images.png

4 hours ago, Arpy said:

I believe only a portion of three note loop made it into the film.

Glad to see the full theme is included then, I love the haunting choir and those swirling strings!

Yes, basically they only used the quiet beginning and ending. The climax is gone because it serves no purpose in that scene, not sure what it was composed for either.

Okay, my status is still "Awaiting Fulfillment"...

There has to be a logical reason why, at this point, some of us still have "Awaiting Fulfillment" while others already have "Awaiting Shipment"! 

I think it's the difference between having the album sent on December 7th, or at some point later. After all, LLL must know how many albums they're getting with the first batch (maybe 500? Or even 1,000?)... They already know who's getting the albums sent on day one, and who have to wait a bit longer! :(

Just now, Josh500 said:

Okay, my status is still "Awaiting Fulfillment"...

There has to be a logical reason why, at this point, some of us still have "Awaiting Fulfillment" while others already have "Awaiting Shipment"! 

I think it's the difference between having the album sent on December 7th, or at some point later. After all, LLL must not how many albums they're getting with the first batch (maybe 500? Or even 1,000?)...

Damn. 😮 

My hopes of it shipping any time before the 7th have slipped away. From what I can gather on the FSM boards, they didn't necessarily have stock of the releases that were due to start shipping yesterday.

I still think most of us will have it in time for Christmas though. I've never known a shipment from LLL take more than a week to arrive.

11 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

At least that's my theory... 

I still hope I'm getting this on time for Christmas, but at this point, who knows?

I think/hope they're slowly getting all the orders ready for shipping this Friday:

when did you place yours Josh? 

3 minutes ago, redishere said:

I think/hope they're slowly getting all the orders ready for shipping this Friday:

when did you place yours Josh? 

On day one, at 12:30. With half an hour delay.

That may be my undoing... 😂 

2 minutes ago, redishere said:

I think/hope they're slowly getting all the orders ready for shipping this Friday

Our boxes are probably addressed and just waiting for someone to put the HP set in before being wheeled out to a truck. As long as they receive everything on time from their supplier, I don't see why a lot of us won't receive shipment emails on Friday :D

8 minutes ago, Alan said:

My hopes of it shipping any time before the 7th have slipped away. From what I can gather on the FSM boards, they didn't necessarily have stock of the releases that were due to start shipping yesterday.

Yesterday?

I thought the plan was they start shipping their first batch on the 7th...

Just now, Josh500 said:

Naah, I hope you're good! 
I placed my order at 12:00 (or perhaps at 11:59, since the boxset was already online a couple minutes before),

and I probably still wasn't among the first hundred :D 

1 minute ago, Josh500 said:

Yesterday?

There were other sets that were going to ship on the 3rd.

Just now, Josh500 said:

Yesterday?

Schindler's List & TWINE were due to start yesterday. MV posted on FSM yesterday that he wasn't sure if things were going to ship or not.

1 minute ago, redishere said:

Naah, I hope you're good! 
I placed my order at 12:00 (or perhaps at 11:59, since the boxset was already online a couple minutes before),

and I probably still wasn't among the first hundred :D 

That seems a bit odd. You gotta be among the very first ones anyway! And still you're not getting Awaiting Shipment...? 

This seems rather haphazard. Maybe we're reading too much into it. Maybe we're all getting the set shipped on the 7th.. :D

2 minutes ago, TSMefford said:

There were other sets that were going to ship on the 3rd.

Not HP, though.

1 minute ago, Josh500 said:

And still you're not getting Awaiting Shipment...? 

Yes, sorry, I did get awaiting shipment.
I meant, even if I ordered it straightaway (maybe even a minute before 12), when I checked JWFan there were dozens of users who already ordered it :D 

4 minutes ago, Alan said:

Our boxes are probably addressed and just waiting for someone to put the HP set in before being wheeled out to a truck. As long as they receive everything on time from their supplier, I don't see why a lot of us won't receive shipment emails on Friday :D

I think this is the most accurate theory. Passing 'fulfillment' usually means that LLL has done *something* with the order, and the most logical thing here is that they know the size of their first batch and have taken that number of orders from the pile and prepped them for dispatch.

4 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Not HP, though.

No, but the quote was:

"From what I can gather on the FSM boards, they didn't necessarily have stock of the releases that were due to start shipping yesterday."

So HP was never implied to start shipping yesterday.

I guess it might also be worth pointing out that these things will happen in LA time so those of us in Europe might not see anything move until Saturday morning. 

I'm saying this but I can promise you that I'll be refreshing my email inbox every few minutes on Friday 😂 (like I've not already been doing that)

10 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

I ordered at 9:07 and had to wait a day longer than someone who ordered at 0:00 for the shipment e-mail, if that comforts you.

I took some steps to speed up ordering (logged into both the LLL site and Paypal, and added TWINE before HP appeared) and my e-mail confirmation arrived at 7:59. This might've been a case where we had to order right away to get a timely dispatch.

1 minute ago, Richard Penna said:

I took some steps to speed up ordering (logged into both the LLL site and Paypal, and added TWINE before HP appeard) and my e-mail confirmation arrived at 7:59.

Damn. If I had logged into Paypal like a smart person I would've been lightning fast. I had to log into Paypal, but still got my e-mail at 1:59 (1 minute before it supposed to technically be released)

9 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

I think this is the most accurate theory. Passing 'fulfillment' usually means that LLL has done *something* with the order, and the most logical thing here is that they know the size of their first batch and have taken that number of orders from the pile and prepped them for dispatch.

That's exactly what I said! 

I had to correct my delivery address. Paypal had decided it should be sent to somewhere I've not lived for a year, despite my checking that everything was up to date minutes earlier. I was still done and dusted by 7:59 though (the time on my order confirmation email)

1 minute ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

You know, the phrase awaiting fulfillment sounds like they're about to play a cruel trick on you. Par exemple:

Awaiting fulfillment...

Image result for jurassic park dennis nedry you didn't say the magic word gif

Hate this hacker crap

8 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

I totally forgot about logging into PayPal, hardly use it. Then I wasted some more time asking them to use enough 'commercial sample' stickers. I cannot cope with LLL/JWFan pressure.

Believe it or not, this was my first time using PayPal. Usually I just pay with my credit card, but this time it was only possible through PayPal. I was like "WTH! Don't do this to me now, don't do this to me.... FUUUUUUUUCK!"

That was one reason for the half hour delay! 😂