Jay

Jay's Score Information Collection (John Williams Edition)

The one me and a few others compiled, but I do think he's being too harsh on Jay's spreadshets because HP1 and 2 are just very straightforward. I guess the cue transitions aren't marked because he's (rightly?) assuming we know these things. I would still love to see one for HP3, though.

I can't think of any track on HP1 or HP2 where it isn't obvious where one cue ends and the next begins?  Especially since we have the recording session AND sheet music leaks for both scores.  I mean, in what track in either score can you not figure it out?

Okay, maybe I AM a bit too harsh. I also know where most of the cues start and end, but this information should be included in a comprehensive spreasheet (as it is the usual case in your spreadsheets, @Jay). The information about the session leaks is interesting, but generally, now that we have the LLL set, of less interest. These 5 or 6 tables can be consolidated to 2 or 3 tables.