Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Giftheck

Women!

Seriously though, what's wrong with these people? Their movie was a complete and total disaster, as Trump would say. They would never get a sequel. As for redoing it, if it was with the original cast then yes, it would be huge. It's just smart business.

I don't remotely like Trump as a president or even as a person anymore, really, although I did vote for him. But I respect that he was in the Bobby Brown Ghostbusters II music video. That was some real g shit. This bitch doesn't deserve to smell Slimer's shit. I'm just keeping it real. Remember, I'm not even excited for this movie.

2 hours ago, dougie said:

I've never seen her happier!

How To Get Yourself Fired. Chapter 1.

Seriously, though, did she not get the memo about them wanting a sequel for their film too?

You had a violent prolonged transformative psychic episode 

5 hours ago, John said:

Paul Feig is a moron. 

He should be a bank hostage, not directing these crappy movies.

https://comicbook.com/horror/amp/2019/01/22/ghostbusters-sequel-ernie-hudson-comments-original-cast/

Hmm...

Well everybody has heard ghost stories around the campfire. Heck, my grandma used to spin yarns about a spectral locomotive that would rocket past the farm where she grew up. But now, as if some...

• 4 weeks later...

The Ghostbusters were never that young. That's part of the appeal for me. As I get older and fatter, I don't want to see everything being about teenagers and 20-somethings with unrelatably thick hair.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t want no dumb kids!

Just make it about the original team, please. That’s what everyone wanted out of a Ghostbusters 3 in the first place!

24 minutes ago, John said:

I don’t want no dumb kids!

Just make it about the original team, please. That’s what everyone wanted out of a Ghostbusters 3 in the first place!

What if one of them is Oscar?

On 1/20/2019 at 8:08 PM, Richard Penna said:

True. I'm among the few who like JPIII, but it somewhat mystified me why Ellie was with some other guy, with nothing to explain anything bad between them.

That was a strange decision, one of the many in this film. Perhaps they were planning a fourth installment where Alan was supposed to get Ellie back.

Sigourney Weaver says she is returning as Dana, and the others are all back too.

https://parade.com/888940/maramovies/sigourney-weaver-career-highlights/

Reitman has only said they have been provided with the script.

Nice to see the old cast back but it won't be the same without Ramis.   Rick Moranis better jump on board.  I having a feeling this may turn out to be a TFA type of film... old cast that we already know and like joined with some new faces they're going to try to make us like.