Intelligence test: What do these stars have in common?

Josh500

4 minutes ago, W0$ said:

The contests that young cunts play in Cosmo and People magazines require more science and intelligence than a Josh500 mensa quiz. Fact. 

Cunts?

Just now, Josh500 said:

The only insulting person here is you!  

That's not entirely accurate. 

All 26 women on this list have at one time made a bowel movement that looks like Josh500. There. 

Just now, Josh500 said:

Cunts?

Women.

1 minute ago, W0$ said:

That's not entirely accurate. 

All 26 women on this list have at one time made a bowel movement that looks like Josh500. There. 

You feel better now? 

😂 

Okay, here's the answer! Three people have guessed (or deduced) correctly so far, and even somebody on this thread got it right one of two pages back.... 

Among those in the know, it is widely assumed that these female stars are transgender. But from a very young age. They are born males but raised as females. It's supposedly an open secret in Hollywood. 

It's hard to believe at first (especially if you have no idea generally), and I guess that's why it's still an open secret. Like I said, I'm not saying I agree 100% that all of them actually are, especially since many women do have masculine features and builds, but if everything is taken together and considered, it's hard to believe all of it is coincidence. Yes, it's probably true that many of them are. Besides, with many of these stars, once you see it you can't really unsee it.

This is by no means anti-female or anti-transgender, it's just what many people believe to be the truth that these stars (and people associated with them) are hiding from the general public. And like I already stated earlier, this question or riddle doesn't originate with me, it was just put to me, and I just passed it on. I just wanted to know what others would think about this.

So there you have it!

Just now, Josh500 said:

And like I alreadt said earlier, this question or riddle doesn't originate with me, it was just put to me, and I just passed it on.

Does that mean you think you have no responsibility for it?

Also, why did you chose to share it here, and in General Discussion?

8 minutes ago, dougie said:

Nope! Steve won. Mine was a joke post. Steve, you have the honours!

I actually figured that. That's why I never said anything.

57 minutes ago, W0$ said:

What a maroon. 

So it requires "intelligence" to guess that 26 beautiful women are in fact MTF trannies and have been their entire lives, including the exquisite Marilyn Monroe, who was reported to have died in 1962?

No wonder people were PM'ing you. The guess was too offensive to offer in polite company. It's the kind of thing you would guess while drunk: these women are just so beautiful, they must have been born with balls, and then surgically altered to become beautiful women. 

GTFO. What a little attention WHORE. 

Yes, people lacking intelligence tend to react this way. When confronted with something unexpected or crazy, they tend to freak out, cussing and insulting. They don't do well in crisis situations as well.

Intelligent people, on the other hand,  when confronted with something unexpected or crazy, generally stay calm, even if they strongly disagree with it or laugh about it. They are able to stand above things.

So that's the real the intelligence test here! (And not whether somebody would figure this out. I would have revealed the answer sooner or later anyway!)

Besides, why are you acting as if being transgender is so shameful and bad? Are you that anti-transgender? Regardless of whether it's true or just a ridiculous rumour, intelligent people should be able to discuss this in a calm and amicable manner (those who want to, that is). Hell, people all over the world discuss this and other similar topics or rumours, somebody's gender, somebody's sexual orientation, somebody's salary, somebody's politics, somebody's faithfulness to their partners, somebody's (alleged) cosmetic or plastic surgery treatments etc. This is no different. It's not that big a deal, really, in the scheme of things.

1 hour ago, W0$ said:

What a maroon. 

So it requires "intelligence" to guess that 26 beautiful women are in fact MTF trannies and have been their entire lives, including the exquisite Marilyn Monroe, who was reported to have died in 1962?

No wonder people were PM'ing you. The guess was too offensive to offer in polite company. It's the kind of thing you would guess while drunk: these women are just so beautiful, they must have been born with balls, and then surgically altered to become beautiful women. 

GTFO. What a little attention WHORE. 

Indeed!