Blaster Beam in film scores

So I know about:

Trek I, II and III

The Black Hole

Meteor

Prophesy

But which other scores featured Craig Huxley's magnificent instrument?

Edit: of course, forgot about 10 Cloverfield Lane and Rosenman's LOTR. Thanks @Jay and @Stefancos. Also Cat People and Battle Beyond the Stars. Thanks @Omen II.

I've seen mention that it was also used in David Shire 's 2010.

Does Airport '77 have BB? Listening to the Main Title sample on the LLL site, it sure sounds as if it does.

1 hour ago, JTWfan77 said:

Does Airport '77 have BB? Listening to the Main Title sample on the LLL site, it sure sounds as if it does.

The instrument at the opening of Airport '77 is a Moog synthesiser according to the liner notes.

James Horner used a blaster beam in Battle Beyond the Stars, as did Giorgio Moroder in Cat People.

Just never clicked with me for some reason even though I love Horner's stuff from this period. Maybe it's those terribly dated synth lines. Perhaps I should try the shorter album release (I have the Supertracks expansion).

45 minutes ago, karelm said:

The blaster beam is not in that score nor do I recall hearing any synths though there is organ.  Krull is also one of his notiest scores with lush and dense orchestration and probably one of his most original.

There are a couple of what I think are synth passages, but nothing terribly dated.  The original romantic material, interspersed with more daring postmodern stylings make for a compelling score for me.  I found it focused, purposeful, a really great work.

1 hour ago, SteveMc said:

There are a couple of what I think are synth passages, but nothing terribly dated.  The original romantic material, interspersed with more daring postmodern stylings make for a compelling score for me.  I found it focused, purposeful, a really great work.

I'll have to revisit it then.