Have you purchased the OST to The Last Jedi in any form?

Jurassic Shark

Have you purchased the OST to The Last Jedi in any form?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have you purchased the OST to The Last Jedi in any form?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't remember
    • That's too private

2 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

You don't need to have anything. Resist!

I'm long gone there. Need to have a good representation of every single JW title in my collection. In physical format, if at all possible. A goal I achieved quite some time ago.

It's is this "form" in my collection, because f** cardboard sleeves don't hold straight up!

😡

IMG_2883.JPG

6 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

Nope. Listened to some of on Spotify and it didn't interest me.

Yes. And in other thread you said that the Solo is the best recent SW score BY FAR!! 😜😜😜

That would be same if I visited FC Liverpool fan site daily and told the team sucks and the bar football team in the fifth division is so much better. Sir, you suck and know nothing about orchestral scores, sorry. 

I listened to enough to decide that I didn't think it was a very interesting score.

9 minutes ago, hornist said:

Sir, you suck and know nothing about orchestral scores, sorry. 

Nice overreaction needed from time time, isn't there.

I would say from time to time but yes. 

3 hours ago, Stefancos said:

You must be joking!

This was the year I heard live Rebellion is Reborn in Chicaco, you cannot imagine the feeling, 😜😍😭😪👍♥️

3 hours ago, Stefancos said:

You must be joking!

And for this the originals are the best music ever written but recorded so badly, prequels great but no heart and soul, only show pieces. TFA and TLJ are just perfect. And no sceduling issues there for to make these, you can hear it. 

7 hours ago, hornist said:

Yes. And in other thread you said that the Solo is the best recent SW score BY FAR!! 😜😜😜

That would be same if I visited FC Liverpool fan site daily and told the team sucks and the bar football team in the fifth division is so much better. Sir, you suck and know nothing about orchestral scores, sorry. 

You know what? I agree with Richard. That doesn't make me less of a John Williams fan. It just means I like the Solo score a lot more than The Last Jedi and Rogue One. No need to take it so personally.

hornist, those types of posts aren't appreciated.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and there is no need to tell people they suck for holding them.  Stop it!

5 hours ago, Jay said:

hornist, those types of posts aren't appreciated.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and there is no need to tell people they suck for holding them.  Stop it!

Won't happen again. I need to find a better Forum but they are all dead. 

22 hours ago, Knox Harrington said:

Hello A. A. Ron - if you haven't noticed yet, hornist is a great choice to start out your ignore list with.  Just a friendly suggestion.

Hornist has passion. Plus he looks like Fabio. I love ya Knox but blocking him for having a strong personality while claiming the likes of Justin as saviors of the forum doesn’t quit add up. 

13 hours ago, Jay said:

This entire forum is lambasting others for their own opinions. #SaveLorne