What's JW's most annoying march?

Jurassic Shark

9 minutes ago, Thor said:

Really? We must be listening to different tracks, then. A few flourishes do not 'rousing' make, IMO.

Don't tell me you were listening to the Heidi overture! ;)

Here's some of the synonyms to rousing, many of which I think describe parts of the Men of Yorktown March well:

stirring, inspiring, exciting, stimulating, moving, electrifying, invigorating, enlivening, animating, energizing, exhilarating, enthusiastic, vigorous, hearty, energetic, lively, spirited

3 hours ago, MrScratch said:

"Pops On The March" is pretty bad.  There are very few JW pieces that I outright dislike but that's one of them.

I think it's fine. Not his best "short" piece, but not the worst either. 

I actually find the Imperial March rather annoying. Maybe that's just because it's played so much though, not because of the music itself. 

I had to surrender my Williams card because I mistook some library music from a car commerical for music from TFA and now we have a thread for people to hate on the Imperial March, March of the Villains etc? Give me your cards, all of you!

6 hours ago, Will said:

I actually find the Imperial March rather annoying. Maybe that's just because it's played so much though, not because of the music itself. 

Because it's overrated relative to everything else Williams.