Favorite movie to feature Bryce Dallas Howard?

Best BDH movie?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Best BDH movie?

• All of them, one after the other in a marathon
    • The Village
    • Lady in the Water
    • Spider-Man 3
    • Twilight
    • The Help
    • Jurassic World
    • Pete's Dragon
    • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
    • All of them, playing at the same time after hooking up a big-screen TV in every room in the house
    • Other movie

THE VILLAGE is in a league of its own here, and I would be surprised if that didn't win the poll.

If uncredited roles are included, then APOLLO 13. Unlike most people, I also quite like TERMINATOR: SALVATION, and Lars von Trier's MANDERLAY might be the most 'artsy' role on her resume. And she has a great role in the brilliant BLACK MIRROR episode "Nosedive". So most of the good stuff, you left off the poll options....

Just now, John said:

Out of the choices given I like Jurassic World the most. I know some here hate it and it’s score but I find it a very enjoyable popcorn movie. BDH is fine in it. 

Would probably say the same. Not nearly as bad as some people make out. And for a modern blockbuster score it's not half bad! I'd take it over any modern superhero score, that's for sure. 

Really? I couldn't stand more to watch more than 5 minutes of Jurassic World. I did manage to finish The Village even though I didn't like it (found it to be completely unbelievable). However, given the love they get around here, maybe I should give them another chance.

Why is this thread in the other topics department?

9 hours ago, dougie said:

You could never have kids with her because they'd inherit her dad's bald gene.

Not necessarily.

6 hours ago, Thor said:

THE VILLAGE is in a league of its own here, and I would be surprised if that didn't win the poll.

Agreed, Thor. There's a deep, deep sadness, at the core of THE VILLAGE which really affects me.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:40 AM, Kasey Kockroach said:

D1_3a7PXcAAct7c.jpg

Which movie do you most often flock to when you want to remind yourself how perfect she is?

You're never going to touch that.