Carbon Freezing Chamber

soundwave

I’m not sure if this has been addressed somewhere else on these forums, but ever since we got the full Carbon Freezing Chamber music, which I believe was with the Anthology set back in 93, I have tried to figure out what the selection of music in the song that plays between the time after Han goes in to when the ugnaughts push the carbonite block over is. I’ve looked and looked to see what would’ve been cut there but I can’t find anything. Does anyone know or have a good educated guess? If this has been addressed elsewhere, I apologize. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if we are thinking of the same segment of music but I believe there is an alternate bit of music that is more eerie and atmospheric originally intended to score Landon checking Han in Carbonite that was later replaced with a sad rendition of Han and Leia's theme. It's been a while since I've listened to it or read the liner notes, but I think that's it.

19 minutes ago, artguy360 said:

I'm not sure if we are thinking of the same segment of music but I believe there is an alternate bit of music that is more eerie and atmospheric originally intended to score Landon checking Han in Carbonite that was later replaced with a sad rendition of Han and Leia's theme. It's been a while since I've listened to it or read the liner notes, but I think that's it.

That's the part I'm referring to. I guess I never thought of it as an alternate segment.