The Phantom Menace is 20 years old.

While my 12 year old self didn’t fully 100% understand what was going on in the film, I have great memories leading up to it and after it was released. I remember going immediately to the toy aisle whenever we’d go to Walmart to play with the Commtech display and hear whatever characters they had speak dialogue in robotic sounding voices. I got the royal starship playset that year for Christmas and thought it was the best thing ever. And the PS/PC games provided a lot of entertainment as well.

3 minutes ago, Balahkay said:

While my 12 year old self didn’t fully 100% understand what was going on in the film, I have great memories leading up to it and after it was released. I remember going immediately to the toy aisle whenever we’d go to Walmart to play with the Commtech display and hear whatever characters they had speak dialogue in robotic sounding voices.

Maxie big Da Force

*Explosion*

Apparently, there's footage of people after the screening, which was at the end of the documentary. Grown men were seen crying, and one man  - so I've heard - went home and sold his entire SW memorabilia collection, so angry was he with Lucas, and TPM.

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Apparently, there's footage of people after the screening, which was at the end of the documentary. Grown men were seen crying, and one man  - so I've heard - went home and sold his entire SW memorabilia collection, so angry was he with Lucas, and TPM.

Perhaps it was a very small collection.

7 minutes ago, Richard said:

Lucas raped our childhood memories!

6 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Lucas raped our childhood memories!

We willingly bent forward, opened our butt-cheeks, spread KY all over them, and let Lucas slip his hot, huge, wet cock inside...and we loved it.

Believe me, it was consensual.

11 minutes ago, Richard said:

We willingly bent forward, opened our butt-cheeks, spread KY all over them, and let Lucas slip his hot, huge, wet cock inside...and we loved it.

Believe me, it was consensual.

I thoroughly enjoyed the prequels.

4 hours ago, Richard said:

let Lucas slip his hot, huge, wet cock

You seem to know an awful lot about the physical characteristics of George Lucas’ gentalia.

18 minutes ago, Chen G. said:

You seem to know an awful lot about the physical characteristics of George Lucas’ gentalia.

Like you, Richard is very concerned with knowing if the arc is consistent from beginning to end. 

7 hours ago, Chen G. said:

Its interesting that, with all that I posted, you would focus on "huge, hot, wet cock". Are you trying to tell us something?

• 5 months later...

I was six when this movie came out. I hardly remember anything about it, just a Star Wars thematic Cheetos.

When AOTC premiered, however, I do remember the ads on TV.

But, on those days, I hardly cared about Star Wars. In 1999 the only movies I remembered watching on theaters were Disney's Tarzan and Toy Story 2, and on 2002 I was more preoccupied with Spider-Man and watching Cartoon Network. 

In fact, until the Disney era I hadn't watched a saga movie on cinema, which maybe was for the best. At age 6, I would probably ended up sleeping or just bored during TPM, specially those scenes on reel 5, with senate debates and the Jedi council deciding if they would took Anakin or not.