Petition

I think it is time to start a petition for a realease of Attack of the Clones like the original triligy special editions. Who wants to start it? I am not going to start one but someone else can. I will sign it.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think other Williams scores would have a priority for a complete release petition before Attack of the Clones.

K.M.

A great AOTC petition and accompanying webpage is WELL UNDERWAY, people! Please don't take action just yet! We don't want to be working AGAINST each other!

I agree! We must have unity if we are to have justice for Williams fans!

Excellent, Mr. Takis. Excellent! :twisted:

-Chris, Who wishes the petition had an armada of clonetroopers storming Sony's offices along with the battle march blaring as they advanced...

I must ask for your patience. We don't want to unveil the petition until we have a really nice website set up to support it. Expect it within the next few weeks. Bill Williams is working very hard to build the best resource possible ... unfortunately that takes some time. Not too much time, but some time. Rest assured, this messageboard will be one of the very first places the link will be posted.