For our school work

Leonardo Parra

39 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

While you're at it, can you come over to my flat and sign my HP box set? I'll make it worth your while.

He was going to record a video for the nice people in Brazil, but then you got greedy.  You had to ruin it for everyone, didn't you? 

Seems like this happens once a year or so where somebody assumes this is John Williams’ official site and he reads this message board. 

(Leonardo, this isn’t John Williams’ official site and he doesn’t read this message board.)

1 hour ago, mrbellamy said:

Seems like this happens once a year or so where somebody assumes this is John Williams’ official site and he reads this message board.

Thing is, even if his request was made in good faith, the approach and attitude are completely inappropriate. “Hi, you don’t know me, but will you do me a big favor? I won’t tell you why I want it or what it’s for, but if you could make sure to say thanks for thinking of me in Portuguese, that’d be aces.” Yeah, good luck using that approach on anyone

1 hour ago, Bayesian said:

Thing is, even if his request was made in good faith, the approach and attitude are completely inappropriate. “Hi, you don’t know me, but will you do me a big favor? I won’t tell you why I want it or what it’s for, but if you could make sure to say thanks for thinking of me in Portuguese, that’d be aces.” Yeah, good luck using that approach on anyone

What? You've never been run-up to, in the street, by some annoying, overenthusiastic post teenage hipster, with a fucking clipboard, whose "working" for some charity called Action For Hamsters, or something, and who wants your name, address, email address, mobile number, bank details, and signature?

19 hours ago, Leonardo Parra said:

Hello John, can you send us a video for our science work, in october.

We are from brazil,we love your soundtracks and If you can send this video we gonna be Very much happy 

Can you say in the vídeo

Obrigado pela homenagem Colégio Objetivo Esplanada (thank you  for the tribute in english) 

Thank you

Leonardo

This is a joke right? I mean, no one can seriously be this stupid... I hope.

"Please show bobs and vagene!"