Sleepy Hollow International Film Festival

Olivier

Hello!

I have not been able to come here regularly in a long while, not even to lurk much, which I miss.
Is anyone attending the Sleepy Hollow International Film Festival? I cannot, one major reason being that, due to a  severe health trouble this summer, I cannot take the plane for months.
The site doesn't feature a store section; in case some items are sold on site (T-shirts, for instance), I'd love to get something; "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" has played an important part in my professional life; there might also be "Phantom of the Paradise" items.
Not only would I pay for everything, of course, the shipping would not be too expensive, as it could be sent to friends in California.
I wish I were not returning to ask for a (small) favor.

And I wish I had been able to meet again some of you again (from Ubeda 2007) (this would have been a great opportunity); hopefully, I'll be able to meet fellow members (some for the first time) in the coming years.

All the best,

Olivier

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afraid I've never heard of this festival. Care to elaborate? Is it a festival solely dedicated to SLEEPY HOLLOW-related literature and films? Now that's a niche!

Love the Burton film, btw, and the Elfman score, but that's about all I can say.

Hello, Thor!

:)

Not just Sleepy Hollow, but anything fantastic/horror/SF, it seems:

http://sleepyhollowfilmfest.com/

Co-creator & sponsor La-La Land has been advertising it in their e-mails since last July (just a few days before I was rushed to the emergency ward, hospitalized for the rest of the week, and was told I couldn't take the plane for months; that's when and where I actually read the e-mail).

I'm surprised I have not found a single line about it on the various message boards (here, Intrada, Film Score Monthly).

Thanks, looks like a cute little festival that's just starting up. David Shire is coming, as is Paul Williams (whip out those CINDERELLA LIBERTY CDs, folks!).

Get better soon, Olivier!

22 hours ago, Olivier said:

I'm surprised I have not found a single line about it on the various message boards (here, Intrada, Film Score Monthly).

Right here: http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30375-franz-waxmans-the-bride-of-frankenstein-new-lll-cd-and-screening-qa-featuring-mike-matessino/

Right; I saw that, indeed.

Rather than "not [...] a single line", I should have said "not [...] a single topic wholly devoted to the Festival".