Sign in to follow this  
Disco Stu

Apple Orders Follow Up to ‘Band of Brothers’ and ‘The Pacific’ From Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg

This series seemed like it was headed for development hell so I’m glad to hear it’s finally progressing, thanks Apple 😬

Band of Brothers is the greatest mini series ever imo. The Pacific is great in its own right but it certainly isn’t BoB. 

Can’t wait.

51 minutes ago, Modest Expectations said:

It would be nice to have Williams contribute an overture, and then Giacchino do the rest.

Ew, no. 

12 hours ago, Erik Woods said:

PS - Giacchino interviewed and provided demos for Band of Brothers.

Woa... And Spielberg didn't like it? :(

the style of Bob is not the same as MOH..but still I would have liked to hear what giacchino wrote

19 hours ago, Bilbo said:

This series seemed like it was headed for development hell so I’m glad to hear it’s finally progressing, thanks Apple 😬

Band of Brothers is the greatest mini series ever imo. The Pacific is great in its own right but it certainly isn’t BoB. 

Can’t wait.

Ew, no. 

I know, I would want Williams stinking up Giacchino’s music with some lousy theme. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:47 AM, Disco Stu said:

Apple Orders Follow Up to ‘Band of Brothers’ and ‘The Pacific’ From Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg

So Hanks and Spielberg are making another WWII miniseries and it's going to Apple+ instead of HBO.  It's called "Masters of Air."

This would have been perfect for Horner. 🙁

Band of Brothers was one of the best shows I've seen, with a great score by Kamen. The Pacific was a 'good' show, with a functional but completely unremarkable score.

Whoever does the music, I hope they take inspiration from Kamen's assignment. Just not Zimmer.