Masters of the Air - Follow Up to ‘Band of Brothers’ and ‘The Pacific’ From Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg

Disco Stu

I remember reading that this was written and filmed as a 10 episode series (just like Band of Brothers and The Pacific), but then in the editing process they decided to combine two of the episodes together, turning it into a 9 episode series instead.

Is it known which episode is a combination of 2 intended others?  And if so, did those who watched it feel like anything was off about it when watching?

Well, episode 9 is 77 minutes, the longest one I think. So that could be the one they put together.

Up to this point I never felt like it were 2 episodes cut together so if that is the case, they did it very well

Episode 9

Great finale. And this is without a doubt my favorite series of the year so far.

I'm not really sure what else to say about it.

I thought the prison camp attack was great, especially because it was so chaotic.

Then to see Buck in the cockpit again next to Rosie was fantastic. And to have Kenny on board for the run to drop the food was just so heartwarming.

The end with the planes taking off to go back to America was just as great. Amd I thought the shot of the cows in the field with a crashed plane beside was incredible!

What a series!!!