MINORITY REPORT Soundtrack Site Up!!

Sandor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome awesome awesome! Doesn't look like there are any songs on it either! Now all we need are the tracktimes, sound clips, and psychic abilities to see a couple of weeks into the future!

01 Minority Report

02 "Can You See?"

03 Pre-Crime To The Rescue

04 Sean And Lara

05 Spyders

06 The Greenhouse Effect

07 Eye-Dentiscan

08 Everybody Runs

09 Sean's Theme

10 Anderton's Great Escape

11 Dr. Eddie And Miss Van Eych

12 Visions Of Anne Lively

13 Leo Crow... The Confrontation

14 "Sean" By Agatha

15 Psychic Truth And Finale

16 A New Beginning

02 "Can You See?"  

14 "Sean" By Agatha

Alright, I gave in and read them, but I won't listen to the cd!

These two titles frighten me.

~Harry

Is there a one-name singer out there named Agatha (like Cher and Enya?) Since there's a quote out there that this score isn't as melodic as other Williams score, I wonder if any of the material is suitable for a song. "Can you See?" could very well just be a quote from the movie. Anyways, I'm prematurely (and foolishly) predicting tracks 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, and 16 to be my favorites.

NP: Tristan und Isolde (Act Three)

I'd be shocked if there were any songs in the film. As for Agatha (SKIP FOR POSSIBLE SPOILER, DEPENDING HOW UPTIGHT YOU ARE :| )

Agatha is the Precog seen in the previews with Tom Cruise's character. Nothing to fear that she's a pop singer.

Also, I agree, "Can You See" most likely is a quote, as perception is a big theme in the film.

I have a strong suspicion that the tracks are not in order as heard in the film.

Spyders comes awfully early on the cd, when I think that scene is towards the end of the film.

This is gonna be one of the best soundtracks of the summer!

I heard some music in the video clips. Sounds a little like "Lost World" or "The Chase Through Coruscant", but it sounded great.

The same guy that gave me that early Harry Potter CD emailed me that he has Minority Report. However, he is out of town, so that sucks!

Yeah, that kind of had me confused. I was wondering who the heck Sean was, cause I knew that wasn't Cruise's character's name. He must be pretty important if he's got his own theme and is mentioned in 3 track titles. Can't wait for this movie!

NP: Star Trek First Contact

I wonder if that cool music in the beginning is Williams. It has some pretty cool electronics. Something tells me the very end of the trailer with the chorus wasn't Williams though. But hey, you never know! All of the music used in the AI trailers last summer was from the actual movie. Overall, it was a damn fine trailer. It showed more of the beautifull Kathryn Morris as Cruise's wife! :)

Here: http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=M&id=1018

It seems a good part of the music has been sourced. Most of the internet trailer is from Backdraft.

Did anyone else notice the music behind the electronic stuff as the guys break through the glass? It seemed totally different from the electronica.

i think that the first bit of the new trailer is in fact Williams' music for the film. all of the other pieces of music mentioned at soundtrack.net can be found in the others and nothing has indentified this music. also, williams said he wrote electronic stuff for the movie too and this sounds like something he would do, something with good strings and brass underneath the electronic sound. i realy hope it is from Minority Report. i just wish i was definitely sure. my fingers are crossed