Johnny boy's pictures

Hector J. Guzman

Someone posted some very cool pix of Johnny boy in the other messageboard... where can one get them? One of them had him, like someone commented, a sort of Klingon goatee :(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klingon Goatee?? :?

I've never seen a Klingon with a goatee. Admittedly I RARELY see ST, but when I do see it I don't see Klingons with any sort of facial hair. No less a goatee.

like someone commented, a sort of Klingon goatee

That was me who thought he looked like an original series Klingon commander. :(

I said the same thing about Johnny when I looked at the pic of him in the Lost in Space liners as Marty McFly did when he saw his principal 30 years in the past: "Gee...didn't that guy ever have hair?!"

at the pic of him in the Lost in Space liners as Marty McFly did when he saw his principal 30 years in the past: "Gee...didn't that guy ever have hair?!"

My thoughts exactly.

YES! I want to see the pictures of JW that used to be posted by people. Can we use this thread to post pics of him!!??!!!

Damn now I actually get the Star Trek thing. Crap! I hope Johnny doesn'ty go down to that strange planet with Kirk, Bones and Spock or WE'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!!!! :angry:

I have quite a collection of JW pictures, however I'm not sure they all fit on my webspace (it's pretty packed). I'll see if I can put them all online

-Chris

sorry,

i don't have any pics. i should have not used the "bob vila" expression when I meant "we" as in everyone that has pics.

don't be mad!