Best love theme in a movie EVER

Pelzter

9 minutes ago, Harlock said:

James Horner - Braveheart - For The Love Of A Princess

A Great piece! But both love themes feature in that sequence: is it one of the two, that you like, or both? Personally, I was referring earlier to the theme from “Gift of a Thistle.” But the other theme is great, too.

7 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Across the Stars from Attack of the Clones

Oh, that’s a beautiful piece of music. But you should add its appearances in Revenge of the Sith: the Grand orchestral statements of that theme from Attack of the Clones are very nice, but become tedious after a while. In the third score, it’s treated as a much more humble, tragic theme and serves as the basis for other themes (namely, the lament), or woven into them very effectively.

23 hours ago, Chen G. said:

A Great piece! But both love themes feature in that sequence: is it one of the two, that you like, or both? Personally, I was referring earlier to the theme from “Gift of a Thistle.” But the other theme is great, too.

Hello Chen G. You are right, both love themes appear in these two sequences, Really the children's scene is very touching. I was referring to the Love of the Princess where James Horner develops the Love Theme much more and is more complete. James Horner was inspired by this theme:).  Kind regards:thumbup: