Scared of Williams

Melange

williams_spielberg.gif

This is such a disturbing photo of John. He looks the type of man who would step out a car with blacked out windows leading four other identical men also wearing shades and a black suit, to make you dissapear and forget what it was you saw that you should'nt really of seen that night. :astrosmiley:

Melange - WHo is frightened by that picture :angry: :oops:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Point?

Is being bald a crime.

Let me tell you something Nicholas, it is a

CHICK MAGNET

of course when you are 18 or 19, finding out you are going bald is tough.

Joe, who cannot believe he said chick magnet. 'course my bald head belongs to only one person.

Look at how high his skull goes!

I think thats a trick of the light on this particular photo.

And thats why i think it makes him look alienesque in that.

Don't you get it? He was trying to get a cameo as Shaft in E.T., but couldn't because he was white and Shaft was black! Johnny wasn't a brotha! So instead, they used him as inspiration for the principal in Back to the Future, minus the beard and all the hair on the sides.

Me thinks John was faking that smile. He's probably stressed. The hair on his beard turned white even before the hair on his head did.

that he looks fine in the picture, although I've seen better pictures of him. The way the lighting is and the picture angle makes him look a little different than usual and I've never seen him in sun glasses so that is different, but I can't see John Williams as doing something bad, even in this picture.

Brandon

hmmmmmm

chick magnets eh?

i do think so. i think balding men are cute. . .definitely JW, Sean Connery. .

but i have my share of men that i like that aren't balding. . .

*dreamily* Jeff Goldblum!!!!

*dreamily* Jeff Goldblum!!!!

oh my,Geff Goldblum??????I ain't gay or anyhing like that but...Geff Goldblum????

K.M.

I AM gay and I still go.... Jeff Goldblum??????????????? I don't see it, but there you have it. Now if you had said, Colin Firth... I DEFINITELY get that :)

Ha! My girlfriend loooves Colin Firth, and I just don't get THAT. Emote already! (Oddly enough, she flies into a rage whenever I pull any of that silent broody shit.)

Figo, who still hasn't seen "The Importance of Being Earnest."

I wonder what hector posted......

As for Importance of Being Ernest, it wasn't that good. I was looking forward to it especially with that cast and it wasn;t snappy enough, it lost something. However I loved Gosford Park (because of Maggie Smith) and I know a lot of people who didn't.

I liked "Gosford Park." "Love" is too strong a word. But I reeeeally liked "An Ideal Husband," so I'm sorry to hear about "Earnest."

I too wonder what Hector posted. :?