The Minority Report Sound Clips

It's pretty much useless but...

For anyone that wants to listen to those 30 seconds clips over and over again between now and when the CD or better MP3's come out, you can download them at the address where I'd put my edit. They're about 150k each.

Obviously, they will be removed within the week.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this much. Williams is the only film composer whose works I will buy without ever hearing a note first. I'm confident he's going to deliver another great score.

The clips sound great!

I agree with Wickenstein - I'll buy any JW soundtrack before hearing a note.

Unfortunately, I have to travel on Tuesday & likely wont get the cd until next weekend. :cry:

Hey ST-321, you've got to get your old signature with the link to your site. I get a laugh every time I go there.

I just found out I have a test, a paper due, classes, and I have to work at both my jobs on Tuesday! :cry2: Either I somehow schedule a couple of hours out of thin air to go out and buy and listen to this or I wait till Wednesday. I think I'll pick secret option number three: getting up at an ungodly early hour and making time for this!

NP: just put on Raider's

I heard those sound clips yesterday. And I just say one thing :

Down with Star Wars!Now it`s time for Minority Report, the best score of the summer 2002!!!!!

:D

Here we go again....... :mrgreen:

Well, not really...most of you should have the address by now, so I'm not expecting a huge amount of e-mail spreading in this thread.

(Do not give the site to other people please...I don't want to get a world audience)

I'm kind of let down by all this. Especially these reports of the score soundimng like the work of Bernard Hermann. Ughh!!! PLEASE! If I want to hear his music I'll buy a Hermann CD. I want Johnny Williams style music on a JW CD.

Herrmann be good though!

And you liked track 9-10-11 on AOTC? Those tracks were Herrmann style.