Hey Luke! You're from Spain, right?

Hector J. Guzman

I have a girl from Spain in my MSN buddies, and the other day we were talking about music, and I told her of my trip to L.A. where I saw Williams with Ma, and show her some pictures from the Costco signing, and she said that she had seen Williams before plenty of times in spanish TV. Is she right, or maybe he mistaked him for someone else. :?:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a girl from Spain in my MSN buddies, and the other day we were talking about music, and I told her of my trip to L.A. where I saw Williams with Ma, and show her some pictures from the Costco signing, and she said that she had seen Williams before plenty of times in spanish TV. Is she right, or maybe he mistaked him for someone else.     :?:

??? Well what she was refering to? Documentaries? Similar? I have not seen him, i think... Well maybe she was refering to duel of the fates video? or other if his scores videos? they air scores videos from time to time...

Or maybe in a cable/satellite channel that i don't have...

Well, every Williams video is shown in the national news report (La 2). There, I saw for the first time stuff like Duel of the Fates and Across the Stars or Call of the Champions. So ask that girl if she watches La 2 News and if she does, she's sure to have seen him there. I do!

-ROSS

Well, every Williams video is shown in the national news report (La 2). There, I saw for the first time stuff like Duel of the Fates and Across the Stars or Call of the Champions. So ask that girl if she watches La 2 News and if she does, she's sure to have seen him there. I do!

-ROSS

:) HEY COOL! there is where is first saw EPII breathing trailer...amazing :)

I know for a fact that he is on Spainish radio cause my dad listens to it quite frequently. Whenever they talk about Williams' music he always calls me in to listen. There is one particular show in Spain (but im not sure what its called at the moment) and it focuses on Movie reviews and Movie music. They play alot of Williams' music aswell. However, I have never seen him on the TV there. It would be neat though if here in the US we had a show that was strictly about film music, i would become a listener right away