When will you see Minority Report

Harry Potter

From what I can tell, no one has posted this topic yet, so I will have the honors!

When is everyone planning on going to see Minority Report?

Hopefully I will get out tomorrow night to see it.

~Harry

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow afternoon before i goto work... then maybe again after with some friends if i like it enough...

I will try to see it tomorrow night. It depends on if my stubborn brother wants to see it though. He probably will, but who knows?

What bothers me more is that I won't have the CD before I see the film. With Williams, I usually like to get a feel for the music before I see the movie, but alas, it likely won't be the case this time. :mrgreen:

Maybe never. I personally HATE Tom Cruise (I feel he is a VERY lousy "Actor") and dislike most of his films nowadays. However, I MIGHT catch this one since there is so much damn positive press coming in for it. We'll see.

-Rogue Leader who wishes he could be like a Pre-cog and see a future where Tom Cruise no longer has a movie career.

That's also what I think about Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio.

But I keep in mind that first of all, it is a Spielberg / Williams movie.

I also hate Whoopi Goldberg, but I appreciated The Color Purple.

The Magic of Spielberg perhaps :(

Cruise does a very good but not great job. The film is great and is smart and complex, I don't think any one living but Spielberg could have pulled it off. It's fulled with plot twists. It reminds me of hitchcock thrillers, especially of Family Plot. Plus it has a cool reference to the droid factory scene in AOTC.

I don't know if I will go to it or not. I would really love to but I just have so many other things I need get......

Justin -Unemployed... 8O

:( The Mission: The Sum of All Fears (Jerry Goldsmith)

Justin -Unemployed... :(

It's because of those damn labor laws that don't allow us to be able to have access to most jobs until we're at least 16. :?

-Jason

Normally for a Spielberg film I go opening day. However being on a tight budget right now, it will have to on hold, probably not until the 4th of July weekend. That and I need to spend whatever money I have right now towards a birthday party this weekend for a gal. :(

Justin -Unemployed... 8O

It's because of those damn labor laws that don't allow us to be able to have access to most jobs until we're at least 16. :?

-Jason

Those are in place to protect young people like yourself. :(

~Harry

I'll go see it again today.  It's remarkable.

Director - really proud of Minority Report and of Tom's performance.

Well you are the one person here that should know it's a remarkable film, right?!?!?! :)

~Harry

My post is unanswered. :)

Anyway, I didn't make it to see the movie today, but I will be going tomorrow, so that means I can finally listen to the soundtrack at work next week and give The Musketeer a break. :)

~Harry

I haven't seen it yet, nor got the CD yet. Tomorrow is my aim, as I head to a mall in hopes to do both in one fell swoop.

Hmm... you know guys? I haven't seen a movie in a LOOOOONG tome get so many rave reviews. All the critics that I've seen loved it. I can't even remember the last time I saw that. Usually SOMEBODY has a problem with every movie. Hmm... now this has sparked my interest. Before, I wasn't sure what to expact. Now I have higher hopes.

Hmm... you know guys? I haven't seen a movie in a LOOOOONG tome get so many rave reviews. All the critics that I've seen loved it. I can't even remember the last time I saw that. Usually SOMEBODY has a problem with every movie. Hmm... now this has sparked my interest. Before, I wasn't sure what to expact. Now I have higher hopes.

Believe it or not, I actually found some fault with this movie. Yes, ME, the man who loves AI :roll: It's still a great movie though! Go see it! The probs I have with it are minor ones. Some characters get introduced quickly then discarded. It's fine as long as they serve their purpose, but I was left wondering what the heck one guy's situation came about. I felt the end could have used a better setup and a better climax. You could actually keep everything that happens, just wish it was spiced up a little more.

Justin -Unemployed... :mrgreen:

Cant you do paperounds in the U.S?.

I was doing paperounds when i was about 13/14.

I was also doing supermarket weekend work at around 14'ish.

Sure it wont pay much, but every little bit helps in the long run.

Melange - Who never works weekends in ANY job anymore..hehehe.

I guess so Wickenstein, but I have seen nothing like it since Hitchcock died! :D

Say no more! Don't spoil anything for those of us who haven't seen it yet!

~Harry