Star Wars EpIII 1st track : Approaching the Battle

Hi everyone and sorry if this has already been discussed. I have searched the forum but didn't find the information I need.

I have been able to listen to an mp3 file titled : Star Wars Episode III (The Revenge of the Sith) : Approaching the Battle.

I think the title for this film has not been chosen and that John will only record the score next february.

But the music is great and in very good quality. Does anybody know where it comes from ?

Is it an hoax ?

In the ID3 tags, it is written : stealed from Lucasfilm.

Is it possible this music to be a rejected score from a previous movie or a John Williams try for his new composition ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the ID3 tags, it is written : stealed from Lucasfilm.

Where's the link,maybe with some luck it's unreleased music from Temple of Doom.

K.M.

If I would do such a hoax, I will use the same ID3 tag : "stealed from Lucasfilm" . It's so original.... :mrgreen:

But anyway send that link to me too! :)

Thank you. Although I haven't listened to the score much, I've recognized a fragment from McNeely's Shadows of the Empire - I assume it's a mix with the main titles and that score.

Yup. It's the Main Titles mixed with the Night Skies track from Shadows of the Empire. Some guy trying to be funny I suppose. Perhaps it's a temp track!

:mrgreen:

So that's no Temple of Doom music King Mark. Blast!

Thanks again for the cue and all the best,

Lotman

Yeah, it's Night Skies from Shadows Of The Empire.

Did I mention that this is actually a better "score" then TPM and AOTC?

Yes, here.

Neil

*Sigh*

Neil, I know I mentioned it before, have you never heard of a rhetorical hyperbole?

Am I supposed to answer that?

Neil

stealed from Lucasfilm

:|

The Shadows of the Empire gag is old. I remember that going on before AOTC as well. If everyone owned the masterpiece that is Shadows of the Empire like they should, maybe it wouldn't be such a problem. ;)

Always with the Shadows. Wasn't there a track from Jurassic Park floating around the 'Net claiming to be "The Chase Throught Coruscant"?

I actually thought the track you are talking about Cerrabore used some obscure classical piece.

However, then again for all I know you could be talking about a completely different fake "Coruscant Chase" track. I am sure there must have been more then one of em.

If everyone owned the masterpiece that is Shadows of the Empire like they should, maybe it wouldn't be such a problem.  ;)

'The Masterpiece that is SoTtE'?

I think it's such an overrated album. NOTHING great about it.

Wasn't there a track from Jurassic Park floating around the 'Net claiming to be "The Chase Throught Coruscant"?

It was from The Lost World, actually. Someone re-named and edited "Visitor in San Diego".

Neil

what is Shadow of the Empire, some video game or something, :roll: :roll:

what is Shadow of the Empire, some video game or something,  :roll:  :roll:

It is everything but a movie.

It has a Videogame

It has comic book and a sequel

It has a novel

It has a soundtrack

It has a Micromachines toy set

It has a kenner action figures set

It has a Poster by Drew struzan