Any CATCH ME IF YOU CAN score prognosis?

Yoda Longbottom

(If the same topic had been posted before, simply ignore this all below.)

I admit it's a tad too difficult and --in a way-- unfair to predict things like those I'm about to unfold here, but if you would have any hunch on which John Williams' style could the score to Catch Me If You Can bear the closest resemblance?

I don't mean to say it will be a copy of something he's done in the past, but since John has almost put in works possibly all of the imaginable styles in his scores, reaching from jazzy tunes coming from small ensembles to stupendous orchestral might of the 100+-member orchestras, there could be something we may find possible to be re-visited.

Although I have very little knowledge of what the movie is about, I "fear" there could be some stylistic similarity to SLEEPERS music wise, although I much wish it would not be the case as I don't cherish the score to Sleepers as much as I value the other of his. I mean, since the movie is about to be about a con "artist" or something like that, I don't know why but Sleepers soundtrarck was the first thing that popped up in my mind.

The way I wish the score would take is either "How to Steal a Million" or "Presumed Innocent", to name a few. But it all depends on a story that will eventually be the stimulus for Williams to write his own music for.

Yoda L. :alien:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic