The Chronological Film Score Thread

fommes

From the last page...

For A.I. -  

http://www.jwfan.net/modules.php?op=modloa...artid=39&page=1

But...

The two versions of 'The Reunion' are mixed up.

The 'Under the Ice' sequence is incorrect.  It should go like this:

Journey Through The Ice - Promo track 4a

Stored Images - Promo track 6

What Is Your Wish? - Promo track 4b

Look here, if you want tp out AI chronologically, plus you can also check track names

http://www.jwfan.net/index.php?name=PNphpB...hlight=complete

There is two typhos, in Disc one: it should be

2 - P2-T3

10 - P2-T9

And from the complete cues list in the main page, you can put in DisC two:

4- P1-T4

5- P1-T6

6 - P2-T18

I dont know why anyone talked about Jaws 2. It's as easy to check as reading the liner notes.

It is:

1, 6, 4, 12, 2, 5, 3, 10, 9, 8, 11, 7, 13, 14

Neil, you can put my jane eyre chronological thread here, so people can found it here...

• 2 weeks later...
SpaceCamp, anyone?

There's somewhere a thread on the bootleg, which has been chronologically arranged, or you can check David Vincent's site perhaps? (That boot does exclude The Training Montage if I remember well, I don't have it myself).

Probably worked it out by now, but: 1, 5, 2, 4, 3, 6, 9, 12, 10, 11, 7, 13, 14, 8 - I think.

• 1 month later...
I know I've seen it posted somewhere. If I can't find it, I'll just check my iPod (because I know I have it in order there).

Oh please don't forget! :) I have no "Empire of the Sun" DVD now and I can't do it myself!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

LOL

Thanks Marc....I didn't feel like sifting through a zillion pages just to find this thread...

I'll add it to my favorites though just incase if I need to refer back to it or ask a question.

Mission to Mars anyone?

I can't afford the time off, but enjoy yourself. I hear the weather's nice this time of year.

Tim

i don't want to go by myself...anyone else?

For this thread here that has to deal with the A.I. listing now that is for the Academy Promo that is NOT in film order, correct?

Right, the Academy Promo is not in chrono order, it's arranged like any other Williams OST. It also duplicates music found on the OST, and putting the two together still does not give you the complete score, but there's not much unreleased.

John- glad to see the return of this highly useful thread

John- glad to see the return of this highly useful thread

I agree! I even asked Marc to stick this the they after he becamed moderator, and I'm glad that finally happened! :D

Thanks Marc.

How about Danny Elfman's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE?

Let's see:

1-2-3-4-6-9-8-7-11-12-13-14-10-15-16-17-18

I'm not sure at this moment (I don't have the CD with me here) where to fit in track 5 - Love theme? I would guess either between 7 and 11, or between 10 and 15 (Or perhaps 9 and 8). Hope this helps.

Well... if you read the booklet, you should be able to sort things out. Seeing how every track has the episode number noted.

But I'll humor you. :|

1 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 7 - 14 - 6 - 16 - 13 - 5 - 18 - 17 - 11 - 12 - 15 - 9 - 8 - 10 - 19

Ah, yes, the booklet. Funny thing about that . . . I bought the album tracks online, so I didn't seem to get that pesky booklet. :oops: Anyways, thanks for the humoring. :|

Is this the right order for A Guide For The Married Man?

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 24, 8, 9, 10, 25, 11, 26, 12, 13, 27, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 28, 20, 29, 22, 31

with 23, 21, 30 and 1 as bonus tracks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on a Titanic chrono. score based on the lists posted on page 2. I'm stuck on:

- I got the Opening titles from the first 1.13 of A Life So Changed. Are these repeated before the rest of A Life so Changed is heard?

- Which fragments in A Building Panic are tracked? I edited one out that appears at the ending of The Sinking.

- Where exactly is Never an Absolution? I placed it after A Promise Kept and before A Life So changed?

- However, the last minute corresponds with the remaining part of A Life So changed (so that I get the same minute two times). Is this the same recording (so one of the two is tracked?), or is it another?

Speed, anyone?

Yeah man, I'll take a hit. How much?

I've been working on a Titanic chrono. score based on the lists posted on page 2. I'm stuck on:

- I got the Opening titles from the first 1.13 of A Life So Changed. Are these repeated before the rest of A Life so Changed is heard?

- Which fragments in A Building Panic are tracked? I edited one out that appears at the ending of The Sinking.

- Where exactly is Never an Absolution? I placed it after A Promise Kept and before A Life So changed?

- However, the last minute corresponds with the remaining part of A Life So changed (so that I get the same minute two times). Is this the same recording (so one of the two is tracked?), or is it another?

I made my own film version of the sinking and it was only missing just a few seconds of music (but since lost the CD). Most cues merged well except when you hear the first cue from A Building Panic which was very noticable but is almost covered during the film. In the film you hear more of A Building Panic during the final sinking scenes then of the CD version of The Sinking. I did some other editing but since I lost the disc and because I am away from home it is hard to relate to you exactly what I did.

• 2 weeks later...