Indy 5?

Hmm, I'm generally not too happy about big actors playing big historical figures. Anyway, we'll have to wait 2 years before we can hear the soundtrack. Will it be another noble Tim Morrison score?

It's great to see Spielberg pick up such interesting and different projects. All of the upcoming 4 projects are much more enticing for me regarding a future JW score than another Harry Potter score

Filming is expected to begin in the fall of 2011 for release in the fourth quarter of 2012 through Disney’s Touchstone distribution label.

I do not want to destroy your dreams, but if Disney (or Touchstone at all) is the really the distributor, then you will get only an digital download release of that score, because Disney will not release physical CD's anymore.

Filming is expected to begin in the fall of 2011 for release in the fourth quarter of 2012 through Disney’s Touchstone distribution label.

I do not want to destroy your dreams, but if Disney (or Touchstone at all) is the really the distributor, then you will get only an digital download release of that score, because Disney will not release physical CD's anymore.

If it has a John Williams score, I think that rule will be bypassed.

Disney releases CDs all the time.

Disney releases CDs all the time.

Examples?

Will this be the Disney-fied version of Lincoln, or will they show the truth?

It's the Spielbery-fied version, so somewhere in between.

Yeah, it will have a happy ending where Lincoln survives the assassination, or something like that.

I'm just glad Spielberg is directing again after that last catastrophe or two, or three. We're all ready to put it behind us. I hope they're good movies.

So you are one of those kind of people, that just don't get how great Munich is?

Alice In Wonderland also got one.

I'm just glad Spielberg is directing again after that last catastrophe or two, or three. We're all ready to put it behind us. I hope they're good movies.

So you are one of those kind of people, that just don't get how great Munich is?

Padme, you and I are the only people here that really love Munich. It's unfortunate, most of everybody else hate it. I know Merkel loves the score though, not sure what he thinks about the film.

Padme, you and I are the only people here that really love Munich. It's unfortunate, most of everybody else hate it. I know Merkel loves the score though, not sure what he thinks about the film.

I adore both the score and the film, nice how of you to remember it bowdown

I love both the film and the score too - great stuff.

I bet Lincoln gets shot in the head in this movie.

Oh sorry that might be a spoiler.

I love both the film and the score too - great stuff.

I fourth this.

Looking forward to all of the upcoming/potential Williams' scores. War Horse could be really good, Tin-Tin, Lincoln, and especially Robopocalypse.

This could be a really good next couple of years in the realm of Williams-enthusiasts.

Tim

Funny. How do you know I wasn't referring to Crystal Skull, War of the Worlds, that cartoon Tintin or even The Terminal in addition to the Transformers and Shia garbage he's been producing? Is this some kind of Freudian slip?

It's so great that you need to rush to its defense when it hasn't even been called out.

Will this be the Disney-fied version of Lincoln, or will they show the truth?

It's being released by Touchstone, which targets a different audience than the Disney crowd. I think they released a few of Shymalan's films.