A & E Star Wars Week

Ren

I noticed that A & E is having Star Wars Week hosted by Samuel Jackson. George Lucas was on last night. I didn't see if they had something on John Williams on Sunday. Does anyone know if they did?

Ren

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A&E is a Television station here in North America (A&E stands for arts and entertainment televison) I checked a couple months ago to see if they had a Williams Biography (for those who don't know Biography is the main show on A&E and there are hundreds of episodes. It even spawned it's own station called biography)Unfortunatly they have about everyone on the Planet but Williams! I also noticed the absence of film composers period!! :music:

I watched George, Carrie, and Harrison. There was a lot of Williams music, but no mention of it. I wish I would have caught Mark Hamil's biography because he's probably the one most willing to do interviews for the show, plus I don't know a lot about him.

They better do a John Williams Biography damn quick! Add a Jerry Goldsmith and a Bernard Herrmann one while they're at it!

NP: Die Walkure: Act II (Richard Wagner)

I can't believe they haven't done a biography on Johnny yet. HELLO!!?!?!?

Dan - who cannot believe Johnny doesn't have a star on the Walk Of Fame