Sign in to follow this  
Musicmaster

Future of jwfan?

Donations  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• I already donated (and don´t wish to contribute any more)
    • I already danated (and will donate some more if we can reach 40%)
    • I haven´t donated yet, but I will (5-10 euro)
    • I haven´t donated yet, but I will (10-20 euro)
    • I haven´t donated yet, but I will (20+ euro)

What about,the more I see these threads and polls,the less likely I will ever donate.

K.M. :(

Why??

That's my point.You don't need to know.

This topic will create riffs in between the members,if it hasn't already.

K.M.

I haven't donated and don't intend to...I suppose I could, since I have around $70 to spare, but that's just Christmas money from my relatives - I'm fifteen and don't have a job. Then, if I donated to JWFAN, I'd of course have to donate more to tsunami relief or something, otherwise, where are my priorities?! Then before you know it, the $70 is gone and what will I do when KotOR II: The Sith Lords comes out next month?

So yeah, I'm basically admitting to being selfish.

I haven't donated and don't intend to...I suppose I could, since I have around $70 to spare, but that's just Christmas money from my relatives - I'm fifteen and don't have a job. Then, if I donated to JWFAN, I'd of course have to donate more to tsunami relief or something, otherwise, where are my priorities?! Then before you know it, the $70 is gone and what will I do when KotOR II: The Sith Lords comes out next month?

you should only donate if you want, but a donation doesn´t have to be that much, it´s the contribution that counts, even if you donate 2euro to jwfan

and 4 euro to the tsunami disaster it will still help. :remybussi:

I just think that the bulk of the members are not in a position to make a 3500 euro server a reality. but you never know. If Andreas just uses his server for this site and forum and no others - could it work?

Don't feel as though you are compelled to donate. Donate ONLY if YOU want to. At your age money is not an easy thing to come by especially if you a school student and don't have a regular income. If you want to buy KotOR II then does so if that is what you want. It's your money and you do what you want with it.

Are you being selfish? No, I don't think so.

I only donated 10 Euro myself, which isn't much (only about $17 Aust) but it was all I could afford at the time with a wife and three kids and bills up the "kazoo". I hope to be able to donate more sometime down the track but it's a "wait and see" thing at the moment.

So far:

I haven´t donated yet, but I will (5-10 euro) 1*5-10euro = 5-10euro

I haven´t donated yet, but I will (10-20 euro) 5*10-20euro = 50-100 euro

I haven´t donated yet, but I will (20+ euro) 4*20-? euro = 80-? euro

in total so far: 135-190+ euro (another 4-6%)

(but only 19 votes so far)

And get you banned. And possibly attract the attention of the Dancing Lock of Death.

Come to think of it, the Lock must be getting pretty antsy. It hasn't seen much action lately.

Aha! It got its ants out of its pants to end Roald's crazy paranoia in the old "WOTW: I have a bad feeling about his..." thread.

~Sturgis