"Revenge of the Sith" Soundtrack News

Henry B

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone understand Wal-Mart's website? It lists two different ROTS soundtracks, both about the same in price. One says it's a Wal-Mart exclusive, but it doesn't have the bonus track. The other is NOT exclusive, but has an extra track. The one with the extra track also has a different track order and the names of the tracks are slightly different. What the heck is the deal? which one should I buy?

For some reason I decided to e-mail walmart.com about this. This is what I sent them:

Hi,

I recently placed the order (below) for the soundtrack

for Star Wars Revenge of the Sith.

Since I have placed my order, I see that a different

version of the CD is now also listed on your website.

link

I was wondering if you could explain how they are different so that I may be sure that I have ordered the correct version.

Thank you.

This is their crazy reply:

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting us at Walmart.com. Your comments and questions are very important to us as we strive to meet your needs.

We are writing to let you know that Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of  the Sith PS2 is a preordered video game for $49.82.  Also, the Star  

Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith includes the Soundtrack (with Exclusive Download) (Includes DVD).

If we may be of further assistance, please email us at help@walmart.com, or call us at 1-800-966-6546. We're here to serve you from 7:00 AM EST to 2:00 AM EST, 7 days a week!

Sincerely,

Glenda Hopkins

Customer Service at Walmart.com

:roll: WFT!? I suppose I should cancel my pre-order of the cd until I know what's what.

Wow, it sounds like Wal-Mart doesn't know what they are talking about. Forget it, I wont even preorder it. Hopefully they'll have a bunch and I can just walk in and see what's what when they come out. *sigh*

not that this helps but i got this when the dvd chapters were first posted from an artical

"A promotional copy of the soundtrack will be included in the Revenge of

the Sith video game booklet."

mabe thats what walmart ment?

Wow, it sounds like Wal-Mart doesn't know what they are talking about. Forget it, I wont even preorder it. Hopefully they'll have a bunch and I can just walk in and see what's what when they come out. *sigh*

Yeah. I cancelled my order.