'Cinderella Man' Trailer

SturgisPodmore

Anyone know what music is used in the Cinderalla Man trailer? I know I recognize it, but I'm not sure what is is. Cast Away, perhaps?

BTW, that movie looked okay-ish until they show you the title. It ruins the entire trailer IMO. I think it'll just be another Oscar sweeper, though.

~Sturgis

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the first theatrical trailer used Silvestri's Cast Away music.

Ray Barnsbury - who laughed out loud when the narrator dramatically said "Cinderella Man!"

Yeah, the first theatrical trailer used Silvestri's Cast Away music.

Ray Barnsbury - who laughed out loud when the narrator dramatically said "Cinderella Man!"

Hehe, so did I.

My favourite voiceover is for the original Jaws trailer! I love the passion in his voice when he states "See it, before you go swimming!"

Movie looks good, saw the trailer yesterday attached to The Interpreter. Definitely looks like Oscar bait. Didn't realize Renee Zellweger was in it too, she looked like a cross between her character in The Whole Wide World and Chicago.

Other awesome trailers I saw were War of the Worlds and Kingdom of Heaven, WOTW was freakin' LOUD too, just superb in the theater.

Greta

Yeah the movie looks like Oscar bait alright. It looks good but I doubt it will win anything major as Ron Howard won for A Beautiful Mind only recently, but who knows?

Anyone know why Horner isn't doing this?

Jynxpossum - thankful for a Thomas Newman score and not one of Horner's recycled previous works.

When the line "When America was on its knees" showed up on screen, I leaned over to the person next to me and prophesied "He brought us to our feet." Then it came. And I revelled in my accuracy.

Is Ron Howard starting to annoy anyone else with his oscar-lust projects?