Got new A.I. print today, How should I destroy it?

JoeinAR

What Joe gets wrong is not his opinion - he can feel what he feels however ridiculous I may think it is.  Rather it's his overly assured way of delivering those opinions that does him a disservice.  One gets the sense that this is not a man sharing what he feels but a man who is demanding that you feel the same thing.  As Jay recently pointed out this is a key JWFan snag and often the root of arguments.

11 hours ago, TGP said:

What Joe gets wrong is not his opinion - he can feel what he feels however ridiculous I may think it is.  Rather it's his overly assured way of delivering those opinions that does him a disservice.  One gets the sense that this is not a man sharing what he feels but a man who is demanding that you feel the same thing.  As Jay recently pointed out this is a key JWFan snag and often the root of arguments.

Close, but not quite.

Joe holds very strong opinions, and generally disregards those who have different opinions on the same subject, since they are "obviously" wrong. I've known him for something like 18 years now, He's never expected from me that i MUST share his opinion.

This is why I feel much closer to Joe than I do to some of the special snowflakes that seems to frequent this place. Stu for example.

This place used to be very emoticon-happy! :);) :P 

Was bowdownsomething else back in the day and somehow it’s gotten mixed up with board updates over the years? Some rather confusing uses of it in this thread...

2 hours ago, mstrox said:

Joey, have you continued to destroy prints of AI?

As with the federation and the continuum where the trial never ends so too do my efforts against this film.

Stefan you notice the dissenters all neglect to notice that I encourage everyone to view this awful (it aint art) film.

I am strong in my defense of my opinion but I encourage others to make their own.

3 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Close, but not quite.

Joe holds very strong opinions, and generally disregards those who have different opinions on the same subject, since they are "obviously" wrong. I've known him for something like 18 years now, He's never expected from me that i MUST share his opinion.

This is why I feel much closer to Joe than I do to some of the special snowflakes that seems to frequent this place. Stu for example.

So, how often do you and Joe exchange dick pics?

We have shared many deep and dark secret, but never that.

39 minutes ago, JoeinAR said:

Stefan you notice the dissenters all neglect to notice that I encourage everyone to view this awful (it aint art) film.

I am strong in my defense of my opinion but I encourage others to make their own.

I have noticed. Pity so few others do.

They are not of the Body!