Greg1138

Yup I never really saw her until 24, but since then I've seen her in a number of comedic roles such as It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Flight of the Conchords, The Sketch Show, Modern Family, New Girl, Arrested Development, 2 Broke Girls, Brooklyn 99, Drunk History, etc etc.

She's fine to really good in all those, but Chloe O'Brian is just an all-time classic character.  Seriously lightened up a lot of the dourness of middling 24 years

There's gotta be a mashup on youtube of Keifer yelling "Chloe!" and "Dammit Chloe!"

27 minutes ago, Jay said:

There's gotta be a mashup on youtube of Keifer yelling "Chloe!" and "Dammit Chloe!"

There are two or three such mashups. This is all the Dammits but it's of other characters. There is another of just Jack yelling, which includes other phrases. 

I wish that Netflix would use this opportunity to reacquire 24 because I'd like to rewatch the series starting at the beginning. I missed the earlier seasons, only picking it up in whichever season it was that Jack rescued Audrey and Heller from the desert, but I watched it faithfully through the end of Jack's run. I have not started to watch the reboot or whatever it is. 

I know that the show is on Amazon Prime, but I hate that service's interface on my Blu-ray player. It treats individual seasons as their own separate entity and shows them out of order in the search box. I do own two random seasons on DVD so I skipped it when Amazon had the complete box for $60 last year, which I regret now. 

Might I recommend picking up an Amazon FireStick for $40?  The interface is "proper" there - seasons combined together under one entry.  We got one for $25 and loved it; It does Netflix and Plex extremely well, and Kodi too if that's your thing (I tried it for a while and just didn't like it myself).  We liked the Stick so much, we got a full FireBox as well, which you can plug into ethernet if you don't want to use wifi (a feature we haven't even used yet due to the way the house came wired; We've never once had picture quality issues over wifi on Amazon or Netflix streaming).  I'll think you'll be amazed by just how much faster, easier, and better it is to use the interface on the Stick/Box vs a Blu Ray players, I think it would be worth ~$40 to you.

• 2 months later...