All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. xWxzek

GAME OF THRONES

I wonder if the Night King's presence can reanimate long-dead bodies from a distance. That would make the crypt a bloodbath.
  3. If she means the discussion is more measured and judicious here, then I agree. A trailer composer has no insight or knowledge into the film, so reading much into the music is just letting excitement run away with you. Which is understandable, it's an exciting trailer.
  4. El Jefe

The Official Intrada Thread

I’ve never listened to the Young IJ scores. 😬
  5. Disco Stu

Thomas Newman's Tolkien (2019)

It's only appreciated by those with a more refined taste
  6. Lets see, LLL has so far produced hundreds of high quality releases. Schindler's List isn't perhaps their best one. Will this deter me from buying future releases? *thinks* Nope! Lol, no thats not actually the same thing at all.
  7. Nobody’s more upset that the bonus tracks we got are (apparently) just mp3s on a disc? More than missing cues, the low fidelity (or lack of disclaimer, or lack of quality control) makes me hesitant about spending money on future LLL releases. Is this what I am paying for (especially since I already own the “gold” OST, and disc 1 is the identical master). Disc 2 is the selling point here! In terms of missing cues, I know what I am buying (or not buying) by looking at the track list. I can live without missing cues; I already made that decision when buying the release. But I take for granted that whatever is on there is delivered in standard quality. If not, there should be a disclaimer (as there sometimes is with a ‘mono’ label as stereo is considered standard). 44.1 kHz is standard when buying a cd. I didn’t pay for anything less. It’s like going to a fancy restaurant, ordering and paying for sirloin but, in the end, find out that they were serving you dog.
  8. Today
  9. We got name-dropped on Twitter!
  10. Stefancos

John Williams Sinfonietta for Wind Ensemble

It's a lovely piece
  11. Jurassic Shark

What's your career?

Great for you! As for myself, I'm currently the head of NATO, but my tenure will soon end. What do you think about The Librarians?
  12. You're going with that old chestnut...again?
  13. Arpy

GAME OF THRONES

But why build up the Night King and White Walkers to kill them off so quickly? IMO I think they need to show how devastating his power and army can be and that would necessitate killing a lot of people. If he becomes possessed, I wonder if he'll be able to walk again or just have him sitting there haha! Yes, I feel the same way at points, because I've never really been into the show and enjoy it casually, I've sometimes had trouble with smaller details popping up after seasons and years apart as if I'm supposed to remember them. One of the things that puts me off GoT is all the bullshit surrounding the family heritage. I couldn't care less if Jon Snow is a Targaryan or what happened thousands of years ago because I feel as if (in the TV show) that they gloss over the importance of the lineage in favour of the spectacle - blood, battles, tits etc.
  14. bollemanneke

What's your career?

Well, that's it. Applied to the EU for a job as proofreader, pressed the 'validate application' button with the Star Wars fanfare playing in the background.
  15. Quintus

GAME OF THRONES

Yeah.
  16. Stefancos

GAME OF THRONES

Not for quite a while though, imo anyway.
  17. Quintus

GAME OF THRONES

Well, Game of Thrones has always been at it's most shockingly best when it's pulling the rug from under your feet.
  18. Stefancos

GAME OF THRONES

At this point I'm really not that fussed about surprises, just gimme the big battles! I NEED IT!
  19. Quintus

GAME OF THRONES

Yeah. I'd just wish I hadn't noticed the theory online before seeing it happen. YouTube is a pain in the arse when you're browsing one thing but see thumbnails and big fonts blaring out about something completely different.
  20. Stefancos

GAME OF THRONES

It would actually give the character something to do but sit there and stare into the middle distance.
  21. Quintus

GAME OF THRONES

I've picked up on the Bran theory here and there, but I hope that's not how it plays out. Not because it wouldn't be good, but because I like surprises.
  22. Stefancos

GAME OF THRONES

A friend of mine suggested the White Walkers and the Night King would all be defeated next week and the last 3 episodes would all be about defeating Cersei. I...doubt it. The Night King is such a non-character at this point it might be better to just swap him. Maybe a Bran turned to evil?
  23. Quintus

GAME OF THRONES

Ya reckon with the [current] Night King still in charge?
  24. You can't always get what you want....right away. I'm sure one of these days an even better release will come along.
  1. Load more activity