All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As I understood it, Williams approving things was just a sign of respect from the labels and not a legal requirement at all. Didn't the studio own everything? But whatever the arrangements are, it won't change my mind. I didn't see anyone exclude James Horner's 'sketch' from Titanic simply because the man didn't like it at the time of the movie's release.
  3. Superb. There's no other word to describe ANGELS IN AMERICA. Everyone is great, but Jeffrey Wright is phenomenal.
  4. I like you all (except the ones that I don't).
  5. Richard

Anyone else ever seen a UFO?

Was it flying to its own private Idaho?
  6. Richard

the mstrox thread

Comment quadreled. Get well soon, mstrox's mom! Was it "dynamite ham"?
  7. Today
  8. Arpy

Across the Stars for Anne-Sophie Mutter

Yoda-Leia-D2
  9. You know what will happen if they don't take Williams' wishes into account? It simply doesn't get released. Why would Spielberg sign off on something knowing Williams doesn't approve? Why would Universal?
  10. It sounds like some African American Gospel film! PRAISE THE LORD!
  11. Jurassic Shark

Geez, that belongs in the @Bespin thread!
  12. Arpy

Fawkes Flashes Harry
  13. But that's only because they are obsessed with JW approving every breath they take. If Spielberg wanted something to happen, shouldn't that be enough to do it properly once and for all?
  14. Stefancos

Upcoming Television Shows

You get it!
  15. Alexcremers

"Hmmm ... so gamer is a term of insult. Interesting ..."
  16. Stefancos

Hmmm....so gamer is a term of insult. Interesting....
  17. Arpy

GAME OF THRONES

Daenerys needs to transform into a dragon to save them.
  18. Koray Savas

How rude!
  19. I am fine with the selection of bonus tracks for SL. I am probably missing the waltz more from Dracula then, but that’s a discussion for another thread. But the omission of bonus material is currently not the big problem that has surfaced regarding this release, sound quality is. So far, I’ve only listened to CD2 once. I didn’t do it in conjunction with any material from CD1, so I had no point of reference, I just listened to it as a “mini LP” as suggested and I listened more for the flow/experience than focusing on sound quality (in other words, having a smoke and messing about with my phone). It’s hard to tell if you notice the difference (lack of fidelity) when you’ve got nothing to compare it to, for example, different (re-) masters of the same albums.
  20. Stefancos

The Official Pop and Rock Music thread

My condolences, Sharky.
  21. Stefancos

Says the gamer!
  22. Sounds like the hit tune from a Hamilton-style reimagining starring Michael B Jordan as the Tom Hanks character.
  23. Koray Savas

Nerds!
  24. Stefancos

GAME OF THRONES

Wouldn't be very dramatic or realistic.
  25. Stefancos

Please Justin, you must learn to govern your passions, they will be your undoing!
  1. Load more activity