• Rank
    Regular Poster

Contact Methods

• AIM
    thx202799

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

7660 profile views
  1. Given recent events, I suspect they may no longer be there, if Christopher Plummer's replacement of Kevin Spacey is any indication.
  2. With my favorite version (of the three that I've encountered) of "Last Pitch", with its earliest entrance of the choir...
  3. I wouldn't bother following the first link you gave above.
  4. Several of the other studios have similar set-ups (e.g., Paramount), where one contains less information than the other. Some of the stuiods classify then as a "screenings" site (less information and seems to concentrate on the schedule of screenings and contact information for eligible voters) and a "guild" site (more information, often includes downloadable music). The first Disney link above seems to be the "screenings" site, whereas the second link is the "guild" site. Netflix is a perfect example, actually: http://awards.netflix.com/ ("screenings" site) vs. http://guilds.netflix.com/ ("guilds" site, features downloadable music)
  5. A 1-minute trailer is now up on http://dearbasketball.com/. Latter half is Williams’ music with applause effects.
  6. NEW SCORE/SONGS AVAILABLE Walt Disney Coco (Michael Giacchino) [38 cues, 1:08:43] Thor: Ragnarok (Mark Mothersbaugh) [26 cues, 59:33]
  7. In the meantime, try this link for “Main on Ends”: http://www.waltdisneystudiosawards.com/media/audio/thor/score/26_Main_on_Ends.mp3
  8. Was just copying the links for the update!
  9. FYI, I added cue/song names for the Fox Searchlight entries since the MP3 files are generically named.
  10. NO MUSIC (JUST AN ADDITION TO THE WALT DISNEY SITE) Walt Disney Star Wars: The Last Jedi (John Williams)
  11. What if I drive a black SUV, or did at one time?
  12. Well, I'm screwed then!! And I'll probably go down for everyone else who downloaded them since I provided the links. I'm a dealer!! NEW SCORE/SONG AVAILABLE Focus Features Darkest Hour (Dario Marianelli) [19 cues, 52:08] Walt Disney Coco [Song - "Remember Me" (Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez) (2:47)]
  13. Under the "NOTES", I've added links to all of the previous years' threads, for historical sake: ARCHIVES OF PAST YEARS' THREADS: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, & 2011 No guarantees that any of the links still work (though some do!), and I'll spend some time today fixing the formatting issues that I noticed on a number of them, to the best of my ability. All of the direct MP3 links I have provided above in the "Spoilers" still work. That's why I go through the effort of including them in my posts. Use a download manager to grab them. I believe only Sully (2016) featured material other than what was on the OST. Whether or not it was the FYC material, I'm not sure. Here's what I dug up for what WB has provided in years past: 2016 Sully (Christian Jacob & Tierney Sutton Band) [20 cues, 22:45] [MP3 LINKS STILL ACTIVE] 2014 Lego Movie, The (Mark Mothersbaugh) [28 cues/songs, 58:11] [MP3 LINKS NO LONGER ACTIVE] 2013 Gravity (Steven Price) [16 cues, 1:11:53] [MP3 LINKS STILL ACTIVE] Great Gatsby, The (Craig Armstrong) [8 cues, 14:18] [MP3 LINKS STILL ACTIVE] Prisoners (Jóhann Jóhannsson) [16 cues, 55:30] [MP3 LINKS STILL ACTIVE] 2012 Argo (Alexandre Desplat) [15 cues, ??:??] Cloud Atlas (Reinhold Heil, Johnny Klimek, & Tom Tykwer) [21 cues, ??:??] Dark Knight Rises, The (Hans Zimmer) [11 cues, ??:??] Hobbit, The: An Unexpected Journey (Howard Shore) [16 cues, ??:??] 2011 Contagion (Cliff Martinez) [20 cues, ??:??] Happy Feet 2 (John Powell) [13 cues, 44:22] [MP3 LINKS STILL ACTIVE] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Alexandre Desplat) [24 cues, ??:??] J Edgar (Clint Eastwood) [21 cues, ??:??]
  14. Over the past few years, Warner Brothers has only uploaded 30-second samples on its FYC site, from the OST, and this year is no exception. I haven't added the links to the list above because it's pointless, really. There have been rare occasions when the studios will change the uploaded music files. Mission:Impossible - Rogue Nation comes to mind from a few years back. But these are more the exception than the rule.