Upcoming Films

Quintus

He was bigger then Jesus!

Only because Israel in 4 Bc had no mass communication.

I saw the first Chipmunk movie, but I don't remember why. Maybe because it was family movie night. Not the others. I loved the Smurfs 80s cartoon series, but had no interest in the characters time warping into modern NYC.

I would like to see the Fraggles treated with the same respect and love that Jason Segel showed the Muppets when he helped reboot that franchise.

No show gets to 8 seasons without fans.

Most fans only hung around at the end for the same reason that most did for Dexter, because they had gone that far that they had to finish. Entourage was terrible the last few seasons, I can't imagine the movie is going to be any better.

... can't imagine the movie is going to be any better.

Why would it? It's built on strengths like continuity which comes along with the TV series format. It would be like Mad Men: The Movie. It will bomb.

Alex

So... Does this mean the aliens have taken it personally? They flew enough light years over twenty years to get revenge on the wife of the guy who blew up their civilization? I thought only sharks did that.

So... Does this mean the aliens have taken it personally? They flew enough light years over twenty years to get revenge on the wife of the guy who blew up their civilization? I thought only sharks did that.

It was the fear. The fear of them killed him.