Jaws 2 (1978) - 2015 2-CD Expanded by Intrada Records!

scallenger

I thought his eye sight was strongly based on movement.

EDIT: OOOOOhhhhh lower right corner. Is that a certain shark and a boat I see there?!!!

I thought his eye sight was strongly based on movement.

EDIT: OOOOOhhhhh lower right corner. Is that a certain shark and a boat I see there?!!!

BINGO! :D;)

That image was from the official Intrada Facebook page from their event. So they kind of goofed there, or intended for us to know about it in this obscure way. I'm thinking Black Friday release?

Gotta be! ;)

I guess the big question is: remaster/reissue or expansion? Was there much actually missing from the OST? Either way I would pick this up since I don't own a physical copy.

I love this score though! It's like the fast and fiercer cousin of the original; like Temple of Doom is to Raiders or Home Alone 2 is to Home Alone 1. ;)

Well...it sounds great and is almost complete. What's so spectacular about buying it again?

I don't want to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get a redundant album. For veterans, it might be different.

It means Jaws will be next!

Yeah, baby!

Karol

At the recent 30th Anniversary celebration party by Intrada, various beautiful collage posters were placed show casing some wonderful releases from them including some cleverly hidden covers of future release. One of them appears to be JAWS 2! :-)( Its hidden between PATTON and COCOON beneath AGENT CODY BANKS)

Intrada also posted these posters sheets on facebook. But the one showcasing the JAWS 2 had been photoshopped. At first I thought it was JAWS but its most likely JAWS 2. The unedited poster sheet was spotted on facebook page.

Hey if it might have 5 minutes of new music, count me in! My JW collectoritis has only gotten worse over the years.

I'm weeding out my collection since 2001 and never really looked back. Williams scores i would re-buy as complete releases probably would include trippy stuff like EIGER SANCTION or EARTHQUAKE, DRACULA, of course, and probably the Potters or prequels, but JAWS 2 is just perfect as it is. The supposed 'new' music is just some suspense stuff without much merit. If Williams recorded a dozen alternates for cues like THE MENU or the credits, i'm in, but y'know...

Its not fake, Intrada doctored the picture. Go back to your honeymoon!

There were 2 version of this posted made with different colors and covers, but the same basic layout.

11219423_748249885298408_676770140481887

11221571_748249905298406_851581959286285

The red one has a small CD cover where the Jaws 2 one should be in the blue one. They removed Jaws 2, but didnt remove the corresponding cover on the red poster.

Oh, good! So they altered it for the official FB version since its not announced. Can't wait!

And there's six posters, not 2 :)

Here's all six!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=748250118631718&id=312746815515386

Lets not forget the alternates if any and ofcourse the remastered sound. Im not too happy with my Varese cd as it sounds a bit shrill. Plus hoping that Mike Mattesino wprked on its assembly. It would be amazing then. Lets wait and see and later on of course the original JAWS