How will John Williams die?

How will John Williams die?  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• Heart ripped out in thuggee ceremony
    • Throat crushed by Darth Vader
    • Blown Up by Amy Irving
    • Killed by Bruce The Shark leaping on his boat swallowing him whole.
    • Face melts when opening the Ark
    • Melted away after touching head of small boy in Hogwarts basement.
    • Traveling back in time and shot while trying to catch guy at grassy knoll in Dallas
    • Devoured by T-Rex while sitting in outhouse.
    • Shot by diarrhea suffering Harrison Ford
    • Death by William Ross tooth jabbed through Chamber Of Secrets sheetmusic.
    • Skinny dipping at night, eaten by Great white.
    • Skinny dipping at daytime, impaled by Japanese periscope
    • Killed by Goldsmith for conducting Star Trek: The Motion Picture theme to damn slow.
    • Killed by Boston Pops Orchestra for having them play the Star Wars theme yet again.
    • Death by heart attack after learning who will score The Color Purple.
    • Dies of heart attack upon learning so many alternate takes were used for Star Wars in the Star Wars Anthology box set
    • Mistakenly takes pills meant for a goat.
    • Natural causes.
    • Other (specify)

:P

Heh, he will die, yeah... and the next question would be... how will John Williams resurrect?

Being reborn from his ashes?

or will he just remain as a spirit, like Yoda, Anakin and ObiWan?

I find Mark's picture funny after the death I provided John, with Mark's help.

hmmm

Death by William Ross tooth jabbed through Chamber Of Secrets sheetmusic.

Why do people blame William Ross for the Chamber of Secrets fiasco, come to think of it? It's Williams' "fault" for giving Catch Me If You Can priority. Ross came up with some cool reworkings of Sorceror's Stone music, and he probably could have done more if he were given the job of "co-composer."

Death by William Ross tooth jabbed through Chamber Of Secrets sheetmusic.

Why do people blame William Ross for the Chamber of Secrets fiasco, come to think of it? It's Williams' "fault" for giving Catch Me If You Can priority. Ross came up with some cool reworkings of Sorceror's Stone music, and he probably could have done more if he were given the job of "co-composer."

We never knew the end of the story.Obviously something drastic happened at the end since Williams had to put AotC music in there(Ross wouldn't be allowed to do this) .I think Ross scored more then it was re-scored by Williams at the last minute.

K.M.

I suppose John could also be killed in a bitch fight between Michael Buble and Josh Groban over who sings better.

• 1 year later...

We may as well open up this can of worms again.

John Williams will be burned at the stake as a heretic for chanting satanic verses composed by Jerry Goldsmith.

I'm going with the pills meant for a goat. I just get this feeling...

Ted

Damn, I was brilliant in those days....

How the mighty have fallen! :D

bird flu

Just for curiosity's sake, did you just search death or die to see what came up to find this? I'm starting to get a little scared with you man... :roll:

This board was a lot more interesting in those days....... :mrgreen:

Yes...when we only had a skeleton crew of 20 members and me as Ringmaster General.

bird flu

Just for curiosity's sake, did you just search death or die to see what came up to find this? I'm starting to get a little scared with you man... :roll:

apparntly you do not live in the USA

our media likes us to think our lives are constantly at stake

hmm, so pi you study virology...

so how much of a break through do you consider the cervical cancer vaccine. I consider it a minor breakthrough since although it is the first cancer to receive a vaccine, cervical cancer is really only caused by the HPV virus, and the vaccine is really just another viral vaccine.

I am from the usa, and as you might guess I study virology on my own time. Its quite an interesting topic.

But anyway the USA government and media is obsessed with bird flu, its the leading story on the news every other nite.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/Health/Bird_Flu

perhaps you should then study the 1918/1919 influenza that was a bird flu, that started in Kansas(and thus became the basic premise for Stephen King's the Stand), and wiped out more people than AIDs, or the Black Plague.

Next time you go to a cemetary, look at the old grave stones and you will find entire families wiped out by the flu, so yes, there is reason to be prepared.

btw, my death senario of John was one I had forgotten, genius.

I am from the usa, and as you might guess I study virology on my own time. Its quite an interesting topic.

But anyway the USA government and media is obsessed with bird flu, its the leading story on the news every other nite.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/Health/Bird_Flu

perhaps you should then study the 1918/1919 influenza that was a bird flu, that started in Kansas(and thus became the basic premise for Stephen King's the Stand), and wiped out more people than AIDs, or the Black Plague.

Next time you go to a cemetary, look at the old grave stones and you will find entire families wiped out by the flu, so yes, there is reason to be prepared.

btw, my death senario of John was one I had forgotten, genius.

Quite correct it is scary what these diseases can do when they become airborne. The greatest threat facing man kind is ebola zaire (which has a 98 percent fatality rate and is untreatable by antibiotics and immunizations) and of course small pox. Weapons grade small pox is the scariest thing I have ever heard of, and will make the black plague look like a stubbed toe. Scientists have manipulated the small pox (which was all subject of an official worldwide erradication), by adding a gene from human beings which makes your immune system think its a anti body to the disease. In other words the virus is building its own cells which are not being attacked by your C4 cells or white blood cells. So there is NO way to fight it! Quite scary. Pox diseases and other diseases like ebola and Marburg are especially scary becuase they are programed to make your body explode (this is how they spread). And the scariest thing is that they can be spread through the air. 1 test tube of full weapons grade Small pox has enough lethal doses to infect 300 million people, 1 warhead from a multiple warhead weapon (usually 12 warheads) can take out the entire pop of NYC. But i still feel the media pulls out the stock bird flu story whenever there is a slow day.

:oops:

bird flu

apparntly you do not live in the USA

our media likes us to think our lives are constantly at stake

Forget the media then. I just saw Fahrenheit 9/11 today (again, I saw it when it came out) and the 'control thru fear' piece is quite interesting. I see it is true.