Communication with John Williams

donovan

I need to obtain the score of an old, short piece of John Williams piano music. I figure the fastest way to accompish this is to write to him or his agent. Does anyone know an address, either e-mail or snail that I could try. Also I welcome any pratical, workable solution to my need. Thank you.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, you should try his official website (johnwilliams.org), where there is a section for Piano Sheet Music that might have what you require.

His agents can be reached here:

John Williams

c/o The Gorfaine/Schwartz Agency, Inc.

4111 W ALAMEDA AVE STE 509

BURBANK CA 91505-4140

I wrote to them once. 9 months later, I recieved an envelope from them, with a Q&A interview with JW, as well as a signed picture of him. I'm not sure if they'll give you your sheet music, but it's worth a try.

I need to obtain the score of an old, short piece of John Williams piano music. I figure the fastest way to accompish this is to write to him or his agent. Does anyone know an address, either e-mail or snail that I could try. Also I welcome any pratical, workable solution to my need. Thank you.

As Indy4 said, the best thing to do is contact Williams' agents.

By the way, what piece are you looking for? I woder if you mean the 1951 Piano Sonata... because that one was a very early student piece, that I'm quite sure doesn't even exists anymore...

• 3 years later...

I know someone who knows one of their emails. But he's not allowed to share it.

Damn again.

What about John Williams' publicist? Anyone know who that is now? It used to be Ronnie Chasen, as far as I know, but as we all know she died tragically a couple of years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to ask again:

Does anyone know who John Williams' current publicist is?

If you have this info, but would like to keep it private, please PM me. It's a professional request.