GAME OF THRONES

SF1_freeze

Hardly unexpected.

I can't expose my heart and care for these characters and then have it ripped from my chest every other novel! I feel nothing for the characters in this show anymore. Too many deaths man! Too many deaths! How can anyone stand agaist such reckless hate?!!!

This man would have permanently killed off Gandalf in LotR! The brute!

Why do you care about Jaqen? He's not even a proper character.

Arya is a psychotic murderous little monster.

Karol

Arya will backstab the person who comes on top in the battle of light and dark and claim the spoils.

Well both containers hold wine but that is where the similarities stop.

Has Mark Pellegrino been cast already? Won't be surprised if he pops up in the final season.

But then, Martin once compared the Lost finale to someone leaving a turd on your doorstep.

Karol

No only by drinking the wine you can stop it from spilling to the ground! Tyrion has a good head start on that!

Awesome fan theory; Not only is R + L = J true, but Lyanna actually gave birth to twins - Jon Snow and Meera Reed!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jon-snow-theory-game-of-thrones_55dcbb45e4b04ae49704bcf3?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592&kvcommref=mostpopular

I dig it.

He's just ducking the question about whether Stannis is dead in the show, but as usual certain news outlets make a headline out of it. Stannis is alive and well in the preview chapter of The Winds of Winter published in some editions of A Dance with Dragons, which is enough to justify the "He's still alive in the books" claim. I don't imagine that Martin was intending to confirm that Stannis is still alive at the point to which he's written so far, or at any point after what's already been released. And I don't think this comment invalidates the "Pink Letter" either, though its veracity is very dubious anyway.

Pilou is too cute a name for someone supposed to play a fearsome pirate!

It'd be like casting a guy called Teddy Bear as the leader of the White Walkers!

Nice to see the Danes are getting roles in GoT. First Birgitte Hjort Sørensen played Karsi the wildling woman in Hard Home and now Pilou is getting a somewhat major role in the series. I remember both actors from the Danish political drama Borgen. :)