BRAND NEW Tintin trailer shows LOTS of new footage and has LOTS more Williams score!

Elmo Lewis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOly shit.

That's not a Falcon to 'pursuit'

It's a freaking Hobby (yeah.. it's from the Falco genus still ;) ), and an oversised, big headed one at that. Awful wing siloutette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No scythe shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrong wingbeats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the Gwaihir quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stick:

Snowy is a real dog compared to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P *

BTW, i like how the story seems to be shaping, Its seems really interesting and adventurous. I dont care if they changed the comic stories too much.

*Half serious-half joking rant.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! BEST TRAILER YET!!!!!!!!!

This movie looks incredible!!!!!! And the Williams music used for the first 1 1/2 minutes fit the footage like a glove... wow!!!!!!

King Mark will love it - finally a huge chunk of Williams music in a trailer for the film :)

(Apologies to Elmo Lewis, the thread title is mine)

I don't see how not being familiar with the books could affect the reception of this film that much in some places, as it's been speculated. I mean, it looks beautiful, stylish, adventurous, funny, it's got SS and PJ.

(Apologies to Elmo Lewis, the thread title is mine

I love it :) I just didn't know what the policy with new trailers was on this subforum, what with publicity building up all over Europe at this point.

Is it me or do the movie's visuals look better and better with each trailer?

I could only watch the trailer in a tiny window on the apple page. NO way to go full screen, what's up with that? I'll watch again when its on youtube.

Can we stop all talking about how unreleastic the water and such is? atleast this trailer shows they are not embarrased by williams's score.

IMO the water on the battleships scenes looked worse than in previous shots.

It doesnt look as real as when they are on the upside down rowing boat.

Yesyes, who cares about the water? I mean the cinematography, the colors, the way shots are composed. Trailer by trailer, ad by ad, small things have been getting better and now they seem to aligning to form an organic, unified whole.

Or I could just be getting excited like a newbie by the prospect of the whole project.

Found the trailer on youtube!!!

Glorious 1080p fullscreen!

I think I just watched it 3 times in a row. The movie really looks terrific, and the first minute and a half of this trailer scored by Williams music is just.... its just perfect!

Looking good, very good indeed! I could not be more excited about the score and the film! :)

I think it depends of the lightning.

As in Industrial Light & Magic.

But weta has improved its water to very good standards :)

It's a cartoon Manuel. They were not going for photo realistic accuracy.

Perfect trailer, the other theatrical one should have never existed. This trailer perfectly transmits the globetrotting aspect of the movie and contains the essence of a great and exciting adventure. Exactly what this movie will be!

Omg. I don't WANT to wait for Christmas. :(

This trailer is amazing!

Looks like loads of fun.

You don't nessecarily have to... If you know what i mean ;)

But yes, you will have to wait to see it in the cinema.

I'm surprised how little replies this thread is getting. This trailer is awesome!! Aren't people excited?

I've purposefully not seen it yet. I'll be seeing the movie in theater on October 28, I don't want to spoil myself more than necessary :)

It's a cartoon Manuel. They were not going for photo realistic accuracy.

yes they are. They are making cartoon like characters in a photorealistic character.

Much like Rango.

Perfect trailer, the other theatrical one should have never existed. This trailer perfectly transmits the globetrotting aspect of the movie and contains the essence of a great and exciting adventure. Exactly what this movie will be!

No, I think there is a strategy behind what's shown/released in the trailers at what stage.

The first trailers are just to catch people's attention, to say basically, "Hey we made a Tintin movie, and these are the characters, and this is how it's gonna look like!"

The last trailers are to really wow you, impress you, to all but drag you to the movie theater. The visuals, the music, everything works toward that goal.

You show too much too early, and people are already bored by the time the movie rolls around. And I think that also explains (in this case) why they were so hesitant to use Williams's music in the first trailers.

I believe the Unicorn flashbacks are Fata Morganae.

In the trailer, the Unicorn sails over the water. And in the new trailer, Haddock points to something.

Yes I thought so. It's a beautiful idea, even though I'm going to miss drunk Haddock yeling to Tintin "The red flag! They'll kill us all!" and fighting imaginary enemies.

By the way, isn't the senond-in comand dude of Sir Francis another ancestor clone of Nestor? :lol: That's brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...