Does "The Adventures of Mutt" work?

tpigeon

Glad I could make your world a better place, Charlie. ;)

Raiders is the best film that features Indiana Jones as a character in it.

Raiders is the only film that features Indiana Jones as a character in it! All the others just have this weird guy that looks like Harrison Ford...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOD is the best film that features Indiana Jones in the title.

;)

While I do agree to that, is it just me, or is it only on this board does ToD have such a good reputation?

TOD is the best film that features Indiana Jones in the title.

;)

While I do agree to that, is it just me, or is it only on this board does ToD have such a good reputation?

Generally I think it has a good reputation, at least better of one than it had when it was originally released.

Raiders is the only film that features Indiana Jones as a character in it! All the others just have this weird guy that looks like Harrison Ford...

;)

Alex

I agree that Raiders is the best, at least from a technical standpoint. It's just flat the best film in the series.

I disagree that the rest of the Indiana Jones films are somehow illegitimate, or less legitimate. It's all explorations of a spectrum. The Indy Spectrum.

I know this question is a bit out of place, but... Could someone tell me which are Indy's A and B themes? Sorry if is an obvious question for you people, but I'm really curious about it.

Thanks in advance.

Wow...I was just listening to Shostakovich's Symphony No. 5 Allegro non troppo...at about the 1:40 mark...well, let's just say the Maestro likely did a little borrowing for The Adventures of Mutt.

...Wow, crap...I'm listening more and this piece sounds straight out of KOTCS...weird!!

I know this question is a bit out of place, but... Could someone tell me which are Indy's A and B themes? Sorry if is an obvious question for you people, but I'm really curious about it.

Thanks in advance.

It is rather simple. Steven Spielberg even whistles both seperately in Disk Five of the Indiana Jones Box Set, or the Bonus Disk found in the 2003 DVD Box Set. Do you have either?

Thanks in advance.

From "The Raiders March," found on the RotLA soundtrack.

A Theme: 0:07

B Theme: 0:36

Thanks in advance.

It is rather simple. Steven Spielberg even whistles both seperately in Disk Five of the Indiana Jones Box Set, or the Bonus Disk found in the 2003 DVD Box Set. Do you have either?

Actually... No, I don't :P But I think that thanks to indy4 I understood it. Thanks a lot.

Wouldn't be interesting to hear both themes separately? Imagine in a concert, if Williams conducted only the "A" theme. Everyone would be like: "What the...?" :P