What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

That wasn't a particularly good episode of Fringe. I really think you'll like the show if you watch all the episodes in order. The second half of season 2 and all of season 3 are especially fantastic (the episode you saw was from Seaosn 4, which is also good. Season 1 was the worst, like with most shows)

I've seen every episode of Alcatraz. It's alright. The scoring is excellent (It's VERY similar to LOST, at least in the action material - doesn't really have as much oportunity for emotional material)

I've never seen Person of Interest, and also have never heard anyone say anything positive about it. >shrug<

Regarding TV, what I tend to do these days is just wait for the show to end and buy the complete series set for cheap. Only reason I got Mad Men was because they were $10 a season on Black Friday two years back.

Other than that, I haven't watched a new series since LOST.

Finally finished Arrested Development after starting it some months back. Really great show, but I don't think it's the funniest ever like Jay. ;)

I think it's odd that, for me, the show's central character is the least funny. Bateman has some funny parts, but all the other actors are just too hilarious in their roles for him to even come close. The celebrity characters are all pretty well done too. I think Andy Richter might be favorite one.

like seinfeld the two shows mentioned above are overrated and not nearly as funny as people make them out to be.

Sunday night we watched the shocking Walking Dead episode. What an ending.

That's a heck of a gift you've got their - knowing what is funny and what isn't to people who aren't you. Either that or you're pulling shit out of your arse and passing it of as fact.

That's a heck of a gift you've got their - knowing what is funny and what isn't to people who aren't you. Either that or you're pulling shit out of your arse and passing it of as fact.

I know what I find funning and sienfeld, larry david and arrested development are not that funny, perhaps you should examine why they make you laugh and find the deficiency within your concepts of humor. The shove them up your arse, its actually ass over here, and then shove a big black butt plug up there until it soaks in. ;)

You definitely wouldn't like Alan Partridge.

But we agree on the buttplug thing. They make a point like no other.

Larry David is a god.

Gay!

It's a man crush, in that the craggy old git would be awesome to be around. According to Ricky Gervais, he is.

Daniel Craig would want a kiss a deep deep tongue kiss. Not sure the Great Eye could/would agree to that.

Craig doesn't come across as much of a man's man if you ask me. He ain't funny. Besides, Don Draper whoops his arse in the handsome devil department.

And the only man I would ever snog would be Indiana Jones, in Temple of Doom. When he's on the bridge with his shirt torn and his tanned chest is exposed. Phoar

Craig doesn't come across as much of a man's man if you ask me. Besides, Don Draper whoops his arse in the handsome devil department.

not in my universe he doesn't. One is Bond, James Bond, the other is on some pissant soap opera that nobody watches. admit it quint you'd willingly spread your legs for Sean Connery, so would stefan.

I've got three episodes left of Twin Peaks (I'm delaying finishing it because I'll be genuinely gutted when it's over). Contender for my favourite show EVER.

If there was ever a show that had one good season in it, or only destined for one, then this is it. One of the best seasons (and a portion of season 2) I've ever seen. It just fell apart toward the end, had no more gas, and the movie completely sucked.

not in my universe he doesn't.

14069748_sma.jpg

Here, Joey. Be a good boy now.

I always imagined that would be your type.

:lol:

I always imagined that would be your type.

Sorry, I forgot you like them a bit 'meatier'. How stupid of me, you like the other one:

01_eric-stonestreet.jpg

Right?

Me? Nah, if you don't mind, I prefer this:

sofia-vergara.gif

wrong again bucko, and while your prefer that Alex, it would never prefer you.

funny that all you know about anything is strictly pop culteral. Those two queers gay men are not representative of the real world.

funny that all you know about anything is strictly pop culteral. Those two queers gay men are not representative of the real world.

Are you kidding me?! I know a thing or two about gays. Here:

indexrock01.jpg

But don't tell anyone else ...

Is that that stupid bullshit show with the two queers where one is a chubby 'charmer' and his fella is always whining about his insecurities? Jesus Christ I stumbled on it last week and managed fifteen minutes before clawing myself back from the brink of death and managing to turn it off. Just dreadful.

Is that supposed to be what conservative gay folk want to see?

I avoid it like the plague, I hear you can catch Super Aids watching it.

speaking of plague, did anyone else see this past weeks Walking Dead?

good stuff Maynard.

good stuff Maynard.

Yes, I saw it. I had to catch up by watching the two episodes prior to this week's show, but it was good.

I was hoping that someone would shoot someone else in the forehead, and was very surprised at the turn of events. The kid's an idiot.

~*~

If by "budget cuts" you mean "take the survivors out of a city and put them on a farm so you can re-use the same sets each week, and only need a town for a few scant episodes," then yes, the budget cuts affected it. The cast is still superb, though many characters are annoying and should be zombie chow by now. Good to see that's progressing.

yes he is and yet he's totally realistic as well. A seven year old wouldn't understand actions and consequences, but he's learning.

I attribute it to the internal conflict caused by his two dads: the safe but boring dad he lost and got back, and the more daring replacement dad that he's trying to be like.

Just saw a double-bill of the rebooted Hawaii Five-O on telly. It was strangely... watchable, in a goofy sort of way. Fun characters, playful banter. Googling it now, it's apparently quite the hit. Who'd have guessed it.

I'm not sure if they have now jumped the shark, but I was cheering anyways.

~*~

Just saw a double-bill of the rebooted Hawaii Five-O on telly.

I can't watch the woman on that show without thinking to myself "She's a Cylon!"

It's not like she's Anna from V, Sharon may have been a Cylon but she was never going to consume you.

This chic you're all talking talking about. I've seen better. The one in BG and Hawiaii isn't built all that curvaceously if you know what I mean, and she's got a boyish face. Just sayin'.

and she's got a boyish face. Just sayin'.

The first one to point out she's good-looking was the gay man. And then Steef went along with it. Just sayin'.

If I had to rank them from hottest to nottest, it'd be:

Six (duh)

Three (please play warrior princess with me)

Tory

Eight

Ellen, but that's not fair because she was just the oldest...she woulda been the hottie back in the day, what, two thousand years ago?

This chic you're all talking talking about. I've seen better. The one in BG and Hawiaii isn't built all that curvaceously if you know what I mean, and she's got a boyish face. Just sayin'.

you're too used to looking at British chicks, British chicks and british cooking, nothing remarkable about either, just sayin'.

I'm sorry that is just ridiculous. it's Green Wishy-Washy-Eco Politics gone mad!

A few horses died? So what?

We haven't been really in need of a horse since Karl Benz invented the motor car!

you're too used to looking at British chicks, British chicks and british cooking, nothing remarkable about either, just sayin'.

There are some amazing looking british chicks out there, Joe. As you well know.

There are some British-Asian women out there who wipe the floor with that rather plain looking, but perfectly nice, cylon bint.

Konnie Huq and Myleene Klass spring to mind. Proper women, properly built. None of this toned teenage boy shit.

As for the cuisine thing, well you just be a good American and get back to your McDonalds vs. Burger King thread, Joey ;)

okay and you get back to your organ puddings. :puke:

no Big Bang tonight as tonight is the real start to sports greatest tournament. The NCAA basketball tourney.