What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

No more Simpsons seasons will be released on DVD

Responding to fan queries on Twitter, Jean explained that it was no longer viable to keep the DVDs going as the "market is dying", thanks, in part, to piracy. He did, however, explain that episode commentaries - for many, the primary reason to buy the boxsets in the first place - would still be recorded for FX.

Interesting!

Community 6x05 Laws of Robotics and Party Rights

Wow, easily the best episode of the season. The first one to feel like a "classic" Community episode if that makes sense. Good story setup, good execution, good A and B story, good running gag with Chang, good guest cast. Also - is this the first time we've seen Jeff as a teacher since the second episode of last season?

Anyone seen OUTLANDER?

It had the raunchiest scene I've ever witnessed on TV the other night.

Outlander has the best sex scenes on television. Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan have a lot to do with that, bringing the same level of full-bodied commitment to Claire and Jamie’s lovemaking as they do to any other scene. But Outlander’s sex scenes stand out because of how they’re shot and directed. There’s a considerable amount of restraint shown in the making of the scenes—not in the sense that they aren’t very sexually explicit, but rather in the focus and rhythm of the scenes. Outlander takes its time when it comes to sex. The scenes aren’t just focused entirely on the climax; in fact, Outlander’s sex scenes have a much more abstract and fluid trajectory than the much more limiting—not to mention heteronormative—foreplay, penetration, orgasm, fin pattern many sex scenes on television adhere to. “By The Pricking Of My Thumbs” opens on Claire, all limbs and sheets and sighs. The scene unfolds intimately, slowly, focusing on Claire’s pleasure throughout. It’s fully immersive, believable, beautiful, hot sex that’s imbued with real passion and emotion in a way that sex on TV usually doesn’t accomplish.

http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/outlander-pricking-my-thumbs-217889

Anyone seen OUTLANDER?

Outlander has the best sex scenes on television. Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan have a lot to do with that, bringing the same level of full-bodied commitment to Claire and Jamies lovemaking as they do to any other scene. But Outlanders sex scenes stand out because of how theyre shot and directed. Theres a considerable amount of restraint shown in the making of the scenesnot in the sense that they arent very sexually explicit, but rather in the focus and rhythm of the scenes. Outlander takes its time when it comes to sex. The scenes arent just focused entirely on the climax; in fact, Outlanders sex scenes have a much more abstract and fluid trajectory than the much more limitingnot to mention heteronormativeforeplay, penetration, orgasm, fin pattern many sex scenes on television adhere to. By The Pricking Of My Thumbs opens on Claire, all limbs and sheets and sighs. The scene unfolds intimately, slowly, focusing on Claires pleasure throughout. Its fully immersive, believable, beautiful, hot sex thats imbued with real passion and emotion in a way that sex on TV usually doesnt accomplish.

Another show to avoid then.

Just googled it, looks like it's worth a spin. The setting sells it doesn't it. And it's unusual to have a British series made up of so many episodes in a single season, a welcome American influence.

Anyone seen OUTLANDER?

Outlander has the best sex scenes on television. Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan have a lot to do with that, bringing the same level of full-bodied commitment to Claire and Jamies lovemaking as they do to any other scene. But Outlanders sex scenes stand out because of how theyre shot and directed. Theres a considerable amount of restraint shown in the making of the scenesnot in the sense that they arent very sexually explicit, but rather in the focus and rhythm of the scenes. Outlander takes its time when it comes to sex. The scenes arent just focused entirely on the climax; in fact, Outlanders sex scenes have a much more abstract and fluid trajectory than the much more limitingnot to mention heteronormativeforeplay, penetration, orgasm, fin pattern many sex scenes on television adhere to. By The Pricking Of My Thumbs opens on Claire, all limbs and sheets and sighs. The scene unfolds intimately, slowly, focusing on Claires pleasure throughout. Its fully immersive, believable, beautiful, hot sex thats imbued with real passion and emotion in a way that sex on TV usually doesnt accomplish.

It's one of the few new shows on my radar.

The two guys that made DS9 brilliant doing another show???

This might be my new Twin Peaks

Anyone seen OUTLANDER?

It's one of the few new shows on my radar.

The two guys that made DS9 brilliant doing another show???

This might be my new Twin Peaks

Marcy was interested in Outlander, so we started watching it together. After 2 or 3 episodes, I gave up and told her she could watch the rest without me. It's a chick show.

Marcy was interested in Outlander, so we started watching it together. After 2 or 3 episodes, I gave up and told her she could watch the rest without me. It's a chick show.

Not the first time I've heard this. Poldark being back on is more than enough of that sort of thing already.

This new "Daredevil" series is quite good. Very toned down and un-Marvel.

It's ok. I like the fact they went for something edgier and bloodier.

It's sort of like Batman Begins but with no fancy gadgets and blood.

Karol

He's not a "super" hero, just a blind guy who knows marital arts

Oh come on, we've been through this. He's a superhero.
I'm with Jay on this one. A blind wedding planner is not a superhero,

But Daredevil is most definitely a superhero.

I mean. More brooding white cishet dudes playing official cops. The line in the trailer about "protecting my city" made me go AAGH BATMAN (although Daredevil's probably more interesting than Batman). I prefer superheroes to go in different directions. At least The Avengers is crazy dumb fantasy with discount Skynet and could (absolutely should) be funny, because that cast of characters is almost sitcom material in superhero suits.