The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

I tried listening to the Ant-Man OST twice and didn't see what all the hype was about, apart from a few cool moments here and there. I'll revisit it after I see the film.

I was familiar with the entire cast. Chris Pratt from Parks & Rec and a few movies, Zoe Saldana from Avatar and the Star Trek films, Bradley Cooper from Alias and films, Vin Diesel from films, Lee Pace from Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies, Michael Rooker from Mallrats and Walking Dead, Glenn Close from a bunch of movies, John C Reilly from a bunch of movies, Benecio Del Toro from a bunch of movies, Djimon Hounsou from a bunch of movies..... I guess David Bautista was new to me.

You watch more television and films than I do!

Huh? You watch about ten times as much as I do. Just look at the TV thread. I watch exactly 1 TV episode per night and maybe 1 movie per week. And you?

documentary films? Yes, of course.

Debate program? No.

The news? Not really. I can read the news online.

Serious talk show? No.

I find it impossible to believe that you didn't know who Benicio Del Toro, Glenn Close, or John C. Reilly were.

That's not the point I was trying to make. While I was watching Guardians Of The Galaxy I didn't feel the movie was based on a large ensemble of famous faces. Apparently, I'm the only here one who sees it that way. It doesn't change a thing though.

This is probably relevant as it was flagged up by quite a few people, here is Tom Holland taken very recently and put on his Instagram. He appears to be getting ready for his role as Spidey. They're really going for an Ultimate vibe here, by the looks of things:

12191407_907226319355628_190292218595443

Here's a picture of Ultimate Peter Parker to compare.

Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_8_page_09_Pete